Wrting Plugin for Outlook Express

Post by Aftab Ala » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:55:40

Hello All
Is there some way to write a plugin for Outlook express, actually I want to
add a button to Outlook Toolbar which would be just like Attach files
would some vc guru be so kind to let me know the steps to be followed and
the things which I will have to study
Regards
Muhammad Aftab Alam

Post by Jim Barr » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:18:11

> Is there some way to write a plugin for Outlook express,
> actually I want to add a button to Outlook Toolbar

I don't think OE is cutomisable like that, but you should ask in the relevant Outlook Express group for a definitive answer.

--
Jim Barry, MVP for Windows SDK

1. Windows XP + Outlook Express + PGP Freeware 7.0.3 + outlook plugin = problems

2. Eagle Eye vs Hawk Eye ???

3. PGP PS 7.0.3 Outlook Express and Outlook 2000 Plugin Questions

4. dictionary

5. trouble using the outlook express plugin.

6. Suggestions for revised edition of "MH & xmh" Nutshell Handbook?

7. Help in Outlook Express plugin

8. III Screens In Canada

9. Outlook Express PGP Plugin

10. uninstall Outlook Express plugin (PGP 7.0.3)

11. PGP Plugin for Outlook Express 5.0

12. pgp plugin errors on Outlook Express XP