documentation

Post by Vic Dur » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 18:54:48

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where to find documentation for the "standard" and
"extended" functions in the LCC system?

By "standard" I mean functions such as strstr, fgets, etc. And by
"extended" I mean functions such as GC_malloc, etc.

Something like the win32.hlp file would be nice.

I'm new to C, so I may not be describing this correctly. Please bear
with me.

--
Shoals Symphony Orchestra: http://www.dreamwater.org/music/sso/

documentation

Post by Mike Caetan » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 21:21:59

Quote:> Can anyone tell me where to find documentation for the "standard" and
> "extended" functions in the LCC system?

Take a look here: http://www.veryComputer.com/.*ia.edu/~lcc-win32/  for all the
documentation. There's even a C tutorial available.

-Mike

documentation

Post by Friedrich Dominicu » Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:04:32

> Hello,

> Can anyone tell me where to find documentation for the "standard" and
> "extended" functions in the LCC system?

> By "standard" I mean functions such as strstr, fgets, etc.

F1 put you cursor on the part you're interested in and type F1 you'll
get a Window with a short description. And you can buy the original C
standard for around $18.

Quote:> And by
> "extended" I mean functions such as GC_malloc, etc.

See the User Manual

Regards
Friedrich

1. MacMinix Documentation? any documentation?

Is there any documentation to be found for MacMinix (or any Minix) besides

http://www.mcs.drexel.edu/~gbpliner/macminix/

which basically says that if you didn't buy the book while it was in print
then you're S.O.L.???

--
Matthew Levine

Opinions expressed here do not reflect those of the Netcarta Corporation.

2. asp and re:

3. PowerDOC Documentation Software: The Complete Documentation Tool for PowerBuilder

4. Treeview tutorial?

5. Another Vuescan suggestion - for the documentation

6. printing on cigar tubes

7. Genius ColorPage-I Documentation

8. (ORACLE 7.1.3) Running out of temporary tablespace using Cost based optimization

9. Nikon Ls30 documentation

10. Studioscan's documentation

11. Looking for TWAIN Api Documentation.

12. HP scanners twain documentation

13. Documentation for EPSON GT-6000