I am trying to find Optika File Power v4.4 ApprovedStorage Devices List

I am trying to find Optika File Power v4.4 ApprovedStorage Devices List

Post by Paul Cla » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 15:21:30

Does anyone have a list of approved optical jukeboxes for the OPTIKA FPDiskNT controller?

1. I am trying to find a font but ....

I originally though that the font was Trebuchet MS, but when I tried to
apply it to a job, it turns out that it is actually not quite the same.

It looks very similar to Trebuchet ( broken tails to 'g's etc ) but it has
numbers which appear as though they have negative baseline shift on the 3s,
4s, 5s & 9s ....

... so what the hell is this font ???

Pleeeeeease somebody point me in the right direction before the computer
gets its first ( and last ) flying lesson.

Many thanks,

Ben

2. FTP site for PC Minix????

3. usb audio device not getting listed in preferred devices list box

4. Non Selectindex shopping cart ?

5. Couldn't get device descriptor when tried to enable the device after disabled it!!!

6. socket errors

7. TRYING TO FIND SYSTEM FILE!!

8. Home Directories

9. Try to find source-files for libm.a

10. Please help... trying to find a file for GW ver1.2

11. "Can't find device file..." error

12. USB Device listed as Unknown Device in XP, but works fine in 98 & 2K.