Help start a document conversion company

Help start a document conversion company

Post by Katim S. Toura » Mon, 14 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am writing to seek help in starting a document conversion company.

The company I would like to start would provide back-end document conversion
services, and for this reason I would appreciate any help in getting information
about consultants, equipment supplies, document conversion customers, etc to
help start the company.  I would like incorporate the company in the US, and
conduct the conversion services in West Africa.  In this regard, I would like to
hear from companies and/or individuals interested in working with me to setup
the operation, or use it's services when it is operational.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Katim S. Touray

1. Looking for data conversion companies familiar with Unisys

I'm interested in finding out about any companies that have demonstrated they

translations from FIELDATA to ASCII) on more modern media/formats.

We're investigating alternatives for preserving some of our older Unisys
magnetic tapes.

Thanks,

Tom Johnson
--
Tom Johnson                        Rockwell
Voice:    (319) 295-8714           Collins Commercial Avionics

2. Object Desktop -- Real Cool

3. Turning company logo on/off in document

4. the atari basic source book

5. Document Management System for a small company

6. Preview!!!

7. Document Management for every company...

8. Nvidia developers start new company; plan to improve Xbox graphics

9. Xbox creators start video game development company

10. New Home Automation Company starting

11. Advice on starting an Automated Test Consultancy Company