Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Deba Ranja » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:53:43

Congratulations Rajan , Awesome Job............

Thanks & Regards,
*Deba Ranjan P*

****

> Congratulations Rajan

>> Hello Everyone,

>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> May'2012
>> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
>> expertise.

>> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
>> doing great job God bless you :)

>> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
>> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
>> everyone who is supporting this forum.

>> Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager
>> Microsoft MVP

>> --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:53:50

Congratulation Rajan..............

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> May'2012
> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise.

> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
> doing great job God bless you :)

> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
> everyone who is supporting this forum.

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari
www.noorainansari.com
www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Anil Gawl » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 13:36:13

congrats Mr Rajan.
Gawli Anil

> Congratulation Rajan..............

>> Hello Everyone,

>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> May'2012
>> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
>> expertise.

>> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
>> doing great job God bless you :)

>> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
>> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
>> everyone who is supporting this forum.

>> Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager
>> Microsoft MVP

>> --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --
> Thanks & regards,
> Noorain Ansari
> www.noorainansari.com
> www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & Regards,
Gawli Anil Narayan
Software Developer,
Abacus Software Services Pvt Ltd

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Marie » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:32:08

*Congrats Brother.....*

> [...]

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Gawli Anil Narayan
> Software Developer,
> Abacus Software Services Pvt Ltd

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*
*
*  MARIES*
Excel Inspiration <http://xcel-inspiration.blogspot.com/>

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Nikhil Sha » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:54:08

Congratulation Rajan

Nikhil Shah

> *Congrats Brother.....*

>> congrats Mr Rajan.
>> Gawli Anil

>>> Congratulation Rajan..............

>>> --
>>> Thanks & regards,
>>> Noorain Ansari
>>> www.noorainansari.com
>>> www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

>>> --
>>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.

>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>>> signatures are prohibited.

>>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Gawli Anil Narayan
>> Software Developer,
>> Abacus Software Services Pvt Ltd

>>  --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --
> *
> *
> *  MARIES*
> Excel Inspiration <http://xcel-inspiration.blogspot.com/>

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Mangesh Dayn » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:51:48

Congrats Rajan + Noorain + Vijay = Excel Group

Keep it up ....!!!!
Enjoy !!!

MangesH

> Congratulation Rajan

> Nikhil Shah

>> *Congrats Brother.....*

>>> congrats Mr Rajan.
>>> Gawli Anil

>>> --
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>> Gawli Anil Narayan
>>> Software Developer,
>>> Abacus Software Services Pvt Ltd

>>>  --
>>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.

>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>>> signatures are prohibited.

>>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>> --
>> *
>> *
>> *  MARIES*
>> Excel Inspiration <http://xcel-inspiration.blogspot.com/>

>>  --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by The Vipe » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 20:35:10

well done rajan...

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> May'2012
> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise.

> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
> doing great job God bless you :)

> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
> everyone who is supporting this forum.

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*****Great day,*
*viper*

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Rajan_Verm » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 21:36:17

Thank you all J

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

Sent: 04 June 2012 12:18

Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Congratulation Raj. Proud of you. Lunch for you tommorrow.

Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone from Airtel Ghana

  _____

Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 23:12:31 +0530

[...]

Post by vijayajith V » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:45:08

Congrats ..Rajan ...........................

> Congratulation Rajan....once again you rock...

> Regards,
> Lalit Mohan

>> Hello Everyone,

>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> May'2012
>> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
>> expertise.

>> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
>> doing great job God bless you :)

>> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
>> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
>> everyone who is supporting this forum.

>> Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager
>> Microsoft MVP

>> Hello Everyone,

>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> May'2012
>> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
>> expertise.

>> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
>> doing great job God bless you :)

>> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
>> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
>> everyone who is supporting this forum.

>> Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager
>> Microsoft MVP

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Congrats Rajan..... :D