Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Ayush Jai » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 02:42:31

Hello Everyone,

Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
May'2012
He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
expertise.

I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
doing great job God bless you :)

Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
everyone who is supporting this forum.

Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Prajakt Pand » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 02:58:22

Dear all,

Dear Rajan Verma congratulation being a 'Most Helpful Member' for the month
of May'2012 and also thanks to all members like Noorain sir, Don sir, Asa
sir, Maries sir, etc...

Also special thanks to  Ayushji for being a most helping to new learners.

Thanks & Regards,
Prajakt Pande
+971551388482
**

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> May'2012
> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise.

> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
> doing great job God bless you :)

> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
> everyone who is supporting this forum.

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Lokesh Lok » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:03:56

Hello Brother,

Again one more time you rocking the "'Most Helpful Member" for the month of
May 2012, Congratulation brother.

Hip Hip Hurry !!!!!

All the best for your future.....Have a great day ahead.....

Regards
Lokesh.M

> Dear all,

> Dear Rajan Verma congratulation being a 'Most Helpful Member' for the
> month of May'2012 and also thanks to all members like Noorain sir, Don
> sir, Asa sir, Maries sir, etc...

> Also special thanks to  Ayushji for being a most helping to new learners.

> Thanks & Regards,
> Prajakt Pande
> +971551388482
> **

>> Hello Everyone,

>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> May'2012
>> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
>> expertise.

>> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
>> doing great job God bless you :)

>> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
>> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
>> everyone who is supporting this forum.

>> Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager
>> Microsoft MVP

>> --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by pawel lupinsk » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:09:25

Congratulation Rajan Verma, thanks for support.

Regards,

Pawel

________________________________

Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

--

?
1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.
?
?
?
?
5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.
?
NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.
?

?

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by resp.. » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:47:34

Congratulation Raj. Proud of you. Lunch for you tommorrow.
Sent from my BlackBerry? smartphone from Airtel Ghana

[...]

Post by Sam Mathai Chack » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 05:48:33

Congratulations again Cheeteh.... great going.

Regards,

Sam Mathai Chacko

> **
> Congratulation Raj. Proud of you. Lunch for you tommorrow.
> Sent from my BlackBerry? smartphone from Airtel Ghana
> ------------------------------

> *Date: *Sun, 3 Jun 2012 23:12:31 +0530

> *Subject: *$$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> May'2012
> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise.

> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
> doing great job God bless you :)

> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
> everyone who is supporting this forum.

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Sam Mathai Chacko

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by dguillett » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:44:02

Ditto from Texas

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

  Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 23:12:31 +0530

[...]

Post by Asa Rossof » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:49:08

Congratulations Rajan!

Outstanding work.

Asa

On Behalf Of Ayush Jain
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 10:43 AM
To: excel-macros

[...]

Post by xlstim » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:33:05

Congratulations Rajan

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> May'2012
> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise.

> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
> doing great job God bless you :)

> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
> everyone who is supporting this forum.

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

Post by Lalit_Moha » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 12:30:09

Congratulation Rajan....once again you rock...

Regards,
Lalit Mohan

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> May'2012
> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise.

> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
> doing great job God bless you :)

> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
> everyone who is supporting this forum.

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> May'2012
> He has posted 147 posts in May 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise.

> I truly appreciate his consistency and commitment to group. He is really
> doing great job God bless you :)

> Thanks to Noorain, Don, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
> Trust me, It requires big heart to help others voluntarily and thanks to
> everyone who is supporting this forum.

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

1. Rajan Verma : Most Helpful Member - August'11

Hello Everyone,
Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
August'11
He has posted 152 posts in August 2011 and helped many people through his
expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
acheived this recognition for second time consecutively.

Thanks to Noorain, Venkat, Sunny(XLS S), Don Guillett, and other folks for
helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP

2. Help! Solution to recover deleted files

3. Rajan Verma : Most Helpful Member - July'11

4. programming in real mode

5. Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

6. Driver: Adding msgs to a queue

7. Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

8. Old Computer magazines (as far as '85)

9. Most Helpful Member Jan'12 - Noorain Ansari

10. Most Helpful Member Feb'12 - Noorain Ansari

11. Ashish Koul : Most Helpful Member - May'11

12. Most helpful Member - March 12- Don Guillett

13. Most Helpful Member Oct'11 - Sam Mathai Chacko