I figured I should share the wealth!!

1. $$$$$Internet Wealth Sharing$$$$$$

Just try it...
Dear Friends, BELIEVE ME!! I <<<HATE>>> mail order scams.
I am a highly educated individual and NOT an idiot.   I stumbled
on this thing by mistake.  Whenever I see stuff like this I immediately
delete it.  You should  read this though.  You'll be glad you did. This
thing really works!  The ONLY investment is $5 dollars and 5 stamps.
THAT'S IT!!! And it's EASY!!! Think about it.  If it turns out to be a
scam, you only lost $6.60!!!  Big deal!!!  That's why I did it,  And now
I'm paying the bills again. I have to admit that it's kind of a pain in the
butt when the money starts coming in because each letter contains one
dollar bill. But THOUSANDS of letters come in !!! I made $1243 last week
and I've only been in it for 17 days!!! THIS IS THE MOST HONEST WAY
I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH !  IT IS NOT A SCAM!!!

write your NAME AND ADDRESS .. Get five $1.00 bills and place one inside each
piece of paper that you just wrote on. Fold each paper so the bill will not seen in
the envelopes. (othewise, nosy people who like to steal envelopes with money in
it will get yours). Put one paper inside each envelope, and seal it. Do the same for
all five. You should now have 5 envelopes sealed. EACH with a piece of paper and
$1.00 bill stuffed inside the paper. Make sure those words that were stated above
are written on each paper. This is PERFECTLY LEGAL. This arraignment does not
constitute a "chain letter" under US Title 18 Code section1302.  Because you are
purchasing a service. Now than, mail the 5 envelopes, with the paper and$1.00 bill
in each, to the following 5 addresses:

1. C. Hart, 45010n. Ridge Rd., Amherst, OH 44001
2. A. DiEva, 410 W. Red Bank Ave. Woodbury, NJ 08096
3.  J. Fuller 1138 Kennedy Rd. Greeville KY 42345
4.  K. Anderson 4700 Los Feliz Blvd. #7 Los Feliz, CA 90027
5.  K. Busch 1135 W. Loyola Ave, Box #305B, Chicago, IL 60626

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other 4 names
up, (5 becoming 4, 4 becoming 3, ect), and put YOUR NAME as number 5 on the list.
You can slighty alter this article if if you need to: edit what you need to edit..

STEP 3: Post your amended article, (with your name at #5), to at list 200 newsgroups, there are close to 19000 of them...

FINAL THOUGHT
In order for this system to work and remain legal, you have to follow the steps and send your $5.  Honesty is always the best policy.  Good luck, have fun and make some serious money!!!!!
REMEMBER:  PLAY FAIR.  YOU DON'T GET ANY EXTRA MONEY BY TRYING TO CHEAT
REMEMBER.... HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT
THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE BIG BUCKS! GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH.

--
Damian Busch

2. MAN PAGES FOR ELM

3. $$$$$$Internet Wealth Sharing$$$$$$

4. Router with 4 ports on the same physical segment.

5. $$$$$Internet Wealth Sharing$$$$$$

6. TI-99/4A BBS List

7. $$$$$$Internet Wealth Sharing$$$$$$

8. $$$$$$Internet Wealth Sharing$$$$$

9. shared memory and shared semaphores.

10. Need help on Modem sharing tool (IP Share)