Extract Data Macro Help

Post by Prashant Pawl » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 22:27:23

Dear Experts,

I am trying to extract data from multiple files with helpof macro.  I have
set data copy parameters in another sheet so that when I change reference
of sheets & cells my macro should work accordingly.

But I am unable to finish the code, please help

Regards,

Prashant

  Import Macro.rar
40K Download

Extract Data Macro Help

Post by Prashant Pawl » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 15:01:23

Dear All,

Please help on below mail

Regards,

Prashant

I am trying to extract data from multiple files with helpof macro.  I have
set data copy parameters in another sheet so that when I change reference
of sheets & cells my macro should work accordingly.

But I am unable to finish the code, please help

Regards,

Prashant

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

  Import Macro.rar
40K Download

Extract Data Macro Help

Post by Prashant Pawl » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 16:38:26

Dear Experts,

Please Help

Regards,

Prashant

[...]

Post by David Grugeo » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 17:56:47

See attached file

I have done a completely new sub called "completeSheet or something - it is
at the end of the module.

> Dear Experts,

> Please Help

> Regards,

> Prashant

David Grugeon

  Macro Answer.xlsm
29K Download

1. Data Extracting - Excel equivalent of Lotus /Data Query Extract

Being fairly new to Excel, I'm puzzled to find that there seems to be
no direct equivalent of the Lotus /DQE functionality.

It certainly seems impossible to extract data from one (database)
sheet, and put it on another sheet.

Am I mistaken, and if so can anyone give me some pointers please?

Regards,

Richard Buttrey

--
Richard Buttrey - Grappenhall - Cheshire - UK

2. IE 5.5 & msxml4

3. Extracting Data from cells (macro)

4. Lucky GoldStar

5. Extracting data from SQL server to Excel using macro

6. I cannot send fax

7. help my pgp50 self extracting wont extract

8. Help with extracting data from Access

9. Excel: help with extracting data from another excel file

10. Help?: Extracting data from spreadsheet files

11. need help : extract data from word to excel

12. HELP! Need to extract data from uncooperative dinosaur