Date format

Post by Lokesh Lok » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:18:38

Hi Experts,

I want to confirm the date format whether it is showing Indian date format
or us date format.

Please send me the formula,

Regards
Lokesh

  date format.xls
23K Download

Date format

Post by ashish kou » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:19:53

=TEXT(B3,"mmmm/dd/yyyy")

> Hi Experts,

> I want to confirm the date format whether it is showing Indian date format
> or us date format.

> Please send me the formula,

> Regards
> Lokesh

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*Regards*
* *
*Ashish Koul*
*http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
*http://www.accessvbamacros.com/* <http://www.accessvbamacros.com/>

P Before printing, think about the environment.

Date format

Post by Rajan_Verm » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:20:19

Use this

=TEXT(B3,"mmm-dddd-yyyy")

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Lokesh Loki
Sent: 04 June 2012 6:49

Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Date format

Hi Experts,

I want to confirm the date format whether it is showing Indian date format
or us date format.

Please send me the formula,

Regards
Lokesh

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Date format

Post by Rajan_Verm » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:21:03

Or you can use this in Custom format:

mmmm-dddd-yyyy

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Lokesh Loki
Sent: 04 June 2012 6:49

Hi Experts,

I want to confirm the date format whether it is showing Indian date format
or us date format.

Please send me the formula,

Regards
Lokesh

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Date format

Post by Lokesh Lok » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:39:08

Hi Experts,

Suppose date is 06/04/2012 then i need a output like this (Month/Date/Year)
only not for (June/Monday/2012).

06 is showing as      Month,
04 is showing as      Date,
2012 is  showing as Year,

Suppose if i have made any changes in the month & date it should be
reflecting me that the date format is so and so. (i.e Month/Date/Year) or
(Date/Month/Year).

Let me know any clarification guys.

Regards
Lokesh.M

Date: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Sent: 04 June 2012 6:49

[...]

Date format

Post by Amresh Maury » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:42:25

Hi ,

use this formula.

6/4/2012        June-04-2012
        =TEXT(A2,"mmmm-dd-yyyy")

feel free drop me mail if need any clarification.

Regards
Amresh

> Hi Experts,

> Suppose date is 06/04/2012 then i need a output like this (Month/Date/Year)
> only not for (June/Monday/2012).

> 06 is showing as????? Month,
> 04 is showing as????? Date,
> 2012 is? showing as Year,

> Suppose if i have made any changes in the month & date it should be
> reflecting me that the date format is so and so. (i.e Month/Date/Year) or
> (Date/Month/Year).

> Let me know any clarification guys.

> Regards
> Lokesh.M

Date format

Post by Lokesh Lok » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 23:15:20

Hi Experts,

I have attached the excel sheet which one i need a result.

Regards
Lokesh.M

feel free drop me mail if need any clarification.

Regards
Amresh

> Hi Experts,

> Suppose date is 06/04/2012 then i need a output like this
(Month/Date/Year)
> only not for (June/Monday/2012).

> 06 is showing as      Month,
> 04 is showing as      Date,
> 2012 is  showing as Year,

> Suppose if i have made any changes in the month & date it should be
> reflecting me that the date format is so and so. (i.e Month/Date/Year) or
> (Date/Month/Year).

> Let me know any clarification guys.

> Regards
> Lokesh.M

  Copy of Book1-1.xls
45K Download

Date format

Post by Neeraj Chauha » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 14:29:09

Try this

=TEXT(B3,"MM/DD/YY")

Sign

On Behalf Of Lokesh Loki

[...]

  image001.jpg
45K Download

Date format

Post by LAKSHMAN PRASA » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 15:11:42

C the att.
?
?
?

________________________________

Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 6:48 PM

Hi Experts,

I want to confirm the date format whether it is showing Indian date format or us date format.

Please send me the formula,

Regards
Lokesh
?
1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.
?
?
?
?
5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.
?
NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.
?

?

  date%20format(1).xlsx
13K Download

Date format

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 19:19:13

Dear Lokesh,

Please find attached Sheet, Hope it will help to you.

--
Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari

> C the att.

> *Sent:* Monday, June 4, 2012 6:48 PM
> *Subject:* $$Excel-Macros$$ Date format

> Hi Experts,

> I want to confirm the date format whether it is showing Indian date format
> or us date format.

> Please send me the formula,

> Regards
> Lokesh
> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

  date format(Lokesh).xls
46K Download

Date format

Post by Lokesh Lok » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 19:41:45

Hi Noorain,

Thanks for resolving my small query. Now i got the exact result.

Thanks a lot have a great future ahead.

Regards
Lokesh.M

> Dear Lokesh,

> Please find attached Sheet, Hope it will help to you.

> --
> Thanks & regards,
> Noorain Ansari
> www.noorainansari.com
> www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

>> C the att.

>> *Sent:* Monday, June 4, 2012 6:48 PM
>> *Subject:* $$Excel-Macros$$ Date format

>> Hi Experts,

>> I want to confirm the date format whether it is showing Indian date
>> format or us date format.

>> Please send me the formula,

>> Regards
>> Lokesh
>> --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>>  --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Date format

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 19:49:08

Dear Lokesh,

Please check popup comments.

Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari
www.noorainansari.com
www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

> Hi Noorain,

> Thanks for resolving my small query. Now i got the exact result.

> Thanks a lot have a great future ahead.

> Regards
> Lokesh.M

>> Dear Lokesh,

>> Please find attached Sheet, Hope it will help to you.

>> --

>>> C the att.

>>> *Sent:* Monday, June 4, 2012 6:48 PM
>>> *Subject:* $$Excel-Macros$$ Date format

>>> Hi Experts,

>>> I want to confirm the date format whether it is showing Indian date
>>> format or us date format.

>>> Please send me the formula,

>>> Regards
>>> Lokesh
>>> --
>>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.

>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>>> signatures are prohibited.

>>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>>>  --
>>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.

>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>>> signatures are prohibited.

>>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>>  --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari
www.noorainansari.com
www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

  date format(Lokesh).xls
60K Download

Date format

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 20:40:35

Dear Lokesh,

Please find Formula in attached workbook.

Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari
www.noorainansari.com
www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

> Dear Lokesh,

> Please check popup comments.

>> Hi Noorain,

>> Thanks for resolving my small query. Now i got the exact result.

>> Thanks a lot have a great future ahead.

>> Regards
>> Lokesh.M

>>> Dear Lokesh,

>>> Please find attached Sheet, Hope it will help to you.

>>> --

>>>  --
>>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.

>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>>> signatures are prohibited.

>>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>>  --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --
> Thanks & regards,
> Noorain Ansari
> www.noorainansari.com
> www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

--
Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari
www.noorainansari.com
www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

  Formula required(Solved).xls
41K Download

Date format

Post by Lokesh Lok » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 20:42:49

Hi Noorain,

Thanks for resolving the query. i got exact results in the cells.

Have a great future ahead. Once again thanks for spending a valuable time
for me.

Regards
Lokesh.M

> Dear Lokesh,

> Please find Formula in attached workbook.

> Thanks & regards,
> Noorain Ansari
> www.noorainansari.com
> www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

>> Dear Lokesh,

>> Please check popup comments.

>>> Hi Noorain,

>>> Thanks for resolving my small query. Now i got the exact result.

>>> Thanks a lot have a great future ahead.

>>> Regards
>>> Lokesh.M

>>>  --
>>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.

>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>>> signatures are prohibited.

>>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>> --
>> Thanks & regards,
>> Noorain Ansari
>> www.noorainansari.com
>> www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

> --
> Thanks & regards,
> Noorain Ansari
> www.noorainansari.com
> www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

1. PB DATE format vs WIN.INI DATE format

Hello,

I've a question about PB date edit style.

eg. edit style of dw's column X is specified as (dd.mm.yy)

However, it results that the edit style is mm.dd.yy if
the win.ini section [intl].date = mm/dd/yy.

if win.ini section [intl].date = dd/mm/yy, the specified
(dd.mm.yy) edit style of PB's dw  is OK.

Can I develop a routine which can modify the windows's
date setting to be dd.mm.yy and how?

Thanks for your attention
Barry

2. 64K segment link error, NEED HELP !

3. Date Format...Date to "Quarter"

4. WTB: Amiga 600HD Workbench disks (UK)

5. Coverting raw date format image file to GIF format

6. Job Role: Junior Java Developers & .Net Developers, Location: TX area, Duration: 9 Months ( Please respond at vikramjits@universal-sw.com / 603-324-4008)

7. Concatenating text into date format - (t3)

8. DCF/2 is currently shipping!

9. Lotus 1-2-3: How do I edit the date format?

10. Changing 1-Dec to 1-December (Date Format)

11. Lotus123-97 Database-QueryTable Date-Formatting

12. Date format conversion

13. Default date format