Tally import

Post by Hari » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 02:05:23

Hi,

Can someone tell the procedures of importing transactions into tally from
MS Excel with details.

Thanks in advance.

--
Yours,

Hari.....

Tally import

Post by in.vaib.. » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 02:17:57

Hi,
What you want to import, provide with details.

Can someone tell the procedures of importing transactions into tally from
MS Excel with details.

Thanks in advance.

--
Yours,

Hari.....

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

Tally import

Post by Hari » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 02:26:47

HI,

The following transactions to be imported into tally from excel in the
attached file. No ledgers are created in tally.

Regards,
Harish

> **
> Hi,
> What you want to import, provide with details.
> ------------------------------

> *Date: *Sat, 2 Jun 2012 22:35:23 +0530

> *Subject: *$$Excel-Macros$$ Tally import

> Hi,

> Can someone tell the procedures of importing transactions into tally from
> MS Excel with details.

> Thanks in advance.

> --
> Yours,

> Hari.....

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Yours,

Hari.....

  excelimport.xls
36K Download

1. tally printer

I am having trouble getting my tally 661 printer to print barcodes
from mailers plus 4 software. I have tried to set it up as a generic
printer- but barcodes do not print, I can set up an epson printer to
get barcodes but I keep getting data overflow-  any ideas?

2. How to involk Internet Explorer 4 from within a C program

3. Tally-No

4. FullText StopWordFile

5. How to tally on a spreadsheet?

6. Magic Software for the iSeries

7. Taz Tally tutorials ?

8. Taz Tally Training materials ?

9. Tally SpectraStar 8050

10. Iomega megadiscussion: Opinion Tallies

11. NEEDED: Escape/Ctrl Sequences for TALLY MT160 Printer

12. 1 TFLOP Tally