delete my id from mailing list

Post by Ajay Tripath » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:04:33

Hi

Please delete my name from mailing list for the time being.

Thanx

Ajay Tripathi

delete my id from mailing list

Post by Marie » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:06:42

*To unsubscribe, send a blank email to

> Hi

> Please delete my name from mailing list for the time being.

> Thanx

> Ajay Tripathi

> --

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*
*
*  MARIES*
Excel Inspiration <http://xcel-inspiration.blogspot.com/>

Post by Seraj Ala » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:43:12

To unsubscribe, send a blank email to

> *To unsubscribe, send a blank email to

>> Hi

>> Please delete my name from mailing list for the time being.

>> Thanx

>> Ajay Tripathi

>> --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --
> *
> *
> *  MARIES*
> Excel Inspiration <http://xcel-inspiration.blogspot.com/>

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & Regards
Seraj Alam
*+91 989 130 1776*

The Caller ID mailing list is available to all users and other interested
parties of ITU Technologies' $39 Caller ID to RS-232 interface kit,
featured in the November 1995 issue of Nuts and Volts magazine.
This list is designed to keep users up-to-date on issues relating to the
Caller ID kit, such as new software revision notices, web and ftp
site updates, application examples,  new product announcements and
technical updates relating to Caller ID.

This distribution-only list is low traffic, and readers can expect
approximately one message per week or less.

To sign yourself up to the CNID mailing list, simply send a message

To remove yourself from the CNID mailing list, simply send a message

You may leave the message subject and body blank, any text will be
ignored.

*** Complete PIC programming packages starting at only $39US ***
*** Caller ID to RS-232 Interface kit with Software at $39US ***
***  VISA/MasterCard/COD Accepted      (513) 574-7523        ***
***************See our Web Page for more Details!***************

2. Top posters of comp.text.tex

3. Mailing List Replies (Was RE: Excel Mailing List)

4. Sharing a USB printer ????

5. Please delete me from the mailing list.

6. Point me at some Windows C sources please? (anything!)

7. delete me from the mail list

8. Where could I buy a replacement power supply for an A500+?

9. stop receiving mail in this mail id

10. process ID to Node ID:Processor ID mapping

11. SELECT FROM t1 WHERE id IN (SELECT id FROM t2 UNION SELECT id

12. SELECT FROM t1 WHERE id IN (SELECT id FROM t2 UNION SELECT id FROM t3)