Remove this mail id

Post by prashant pawl » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:48:39

Dear Team,

Please remove my this id from mailing list ,I am adding another email id
for this groups mails.

Regards,
Prashant

Remove this mail id

Post by Rajan_Verm » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:54:02

To unsubscribe, send a blank email to

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of prashant pawle
Sent: 03 June 2012 11:19
To: Excel Helper
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Remove this mail id

Dear Team,

Please remove my this id from mailing list ,I am adding another email id for
this groups mails.

Regards,
Prashant

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum