Display message on screen by fulfill condition

Display message on screen by fulfill condition

Post by Ashish Bhalar » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:22:27

Dear experts,

Do you have any code to display message on screen by fulfill a condition in
excel. Actually I have salary sheet in which mention all staff's birthday
and I want to make reminder that on the day of birthday of any employee,
the message is display either on screen without opening excel or in excel
sheet. Thanks in advance.

Ashish Bhalara