Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by Ayush Jai » Fri, 04 May 2012 01:00:32

 Hello Everyone,

Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
April'2012
He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
acheived this recognition many times.

Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by resp.. » Fri, 04 May 2012 01:09:30

Congrats Raj. Proud of you
Sent from my BlackBerry? smartphone from Airtel Ghana

Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
April'2012
He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
acheived this recognition many times.

Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Fri, 04 May 2012 01:34:54

??? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ???? Expertise ?? ??? ??.
?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??.
?? ??????? ?? ????,????? ?? ????? ???,
???? ?? ?? ???-??? ????, ???? ???? ????.

--
Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> April'2012
> He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
> acheived this recognition many times.

> Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by Sam Mathai Chack » Fri, 04 May 2012 01:40:17

Congrats Cheetah

Regards,
Sam

> ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ???? Expertise ?? ??? ??.
> ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??.
> ?? ??????? ?? ????,????? ?? ????? ???,
> ???? ?? ?? ???-??? ????, ???? ???? ????.

> --
> Thanks & regards,
> Noorain Ansari
> www.noorainansari.com
> www.excelmacroworld.blogspot.com

>>  Hello Everyone,

>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> April'2012
>> He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
>> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
>> acheived this recognition many times.

>> Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

>> Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager
>> Microsoft MVP

>> --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Sam Mathai Chacko

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by dguillett » Fri, 04 May 2012 01:50:50

Good work

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

  ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ???? Expertise ?? ??? ??.
  ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??.
  ?? ??????? ?? ????,????? ?? ????? ???,
  ???? ?? ?? ???-??? ????, ???? ???? ????.

  --
[...]

Post by Asa Rossof » Fri, 04 May 2012 05:10:08

Congratulations Rajan, you're very generous with your time and expertise!

Asa

On Behalf Of Ayush Jain
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:01 AM
To: excel-macros

--------------------------

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by ChilExce » Fri, 04 May 2012 06:21:29

Congratulations Rajan, a great contribution to the forum
Thanks also for your patience and help !!!!

A hug!
Chilexcel from Chile

Visita ; http://sites.google.com/site/chilexcel/Home
Visita ; http://www.youtube.com/user/timextag41

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by Seraj Ala » Fri, 04 May 2012 11:55:45

Congrats Rajan ......

> [...]

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --
> Visita ; http://sites.google.com/site/chilexcel/Home
> Visita ; http://www.youtube.com/user/timextag41

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & Regards
Seraj Alam
*+91 989 130 1776*

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by xlstim » Fri, 04 May 2012 12:15:45

Congratulation Rajan

> Hello Everyone,

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> April'2012
> He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
> acheived this recognition many times.

> Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by Marie » Fri, 04 May 2012 14:28:22

*Congrats Brother.........*

> Congratulation Rajan

>>  Hello Everyone,

>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> April'2012
>> He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
>> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
>> acheived this recognition many times.

>> Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

>> Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager
>> Microsoft MVP

>> --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by The Vipe » Fri, 04 May 2012 15:08:24

Congrats Rajan..

> *Congrats Brother.........*

>> Congratulation Rajan

>>>  Hello Everyone,

>>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>>> April'2012
>>> He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
>>> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
>>> acheived this recognition many times.

>>> Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

>>> Keep posting.

>>> Regards
>>> Ayush Jain
>>> Group Manager
>>> Microsoft MVP

>>> --
>>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.

>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>>> signatures are prohibited.

>>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> --

>>  --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*****Great day,*
*viper*

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by Prajakt Pand » Fri, 04 May 2012 15:38:20

Dear Rajan

Congratulation brother. :)

> *Congrats Brother.........*

>> Congratulation Rajan

>>>  Hello Everyone,

>>> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>>> April'2012
>>> He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
>>> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
>>> acheived this recognition many times.

>>> Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
>>> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

>>> Keep posting.

>>> Regards
>>> Ayush Jain
>>> Group Manager
>>> Microsoft MVP

>>> --
>>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>>> measure.

>>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>>> signatures are prohibited.

>>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> --

>>  --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --

> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
> not get quick attention or may not be answered.

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & Regards,
Prajakt Pande
+971551388482
**

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

Post by Rajan_Verm » Fri, 04 May 2012 21:51:34

Thank you all. J

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Asa Rossoff
Sent: 03 May 2012 01:40

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:01 AM
To: excel-macros

[...]

Post by ╰? ?α?ιт мσαн » Fri, 04 May 2012 23:09:07

Congratulation bhai....
*Regards,*
*Lalit Mohan*

> Thank you all. J****

> ** **

> * *

> *Regards*

> *Rajan verma*

> *+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]*

> ** **

> *Sent:* 03 May 2012 01:40

> *Subject:* RE: $$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member-
> Apr'2012****

> ** **

> Congratulations Rajan, you're very generous with your time and expertise!*
> ***

> Asa****

> ** **

> *Sent:* Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:01 AM
> *To:* excel-macros
> *Subject:* $$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012***
> *

> ** **

> Hello Everyone,****

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> April'2012
> He has posted 185 posts in April 2012 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
> acheived this recognition many times.****

> Thanks to Don, Noorain, Asa, Maries, and other folks for helping excel
> enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP****

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

1. Rajan Verma : Most Helpful Member - August'11

Hello Everyone,
Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
August'11
He has posted 152 posts in August 2011 and helped many people through his
expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
acheived this recognition for second time consecutively.

Thanks to Noorain, Venkat, Sunny(XLS S), Don Guillett, and other folks for
helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP

2. POOLFX92

3. Rajan Verma : Most Helpful Member - July'11

4. SBS 2000 exhcnage with OWA errors

5. Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

6. ARM7DTMI/ARM9DTMI

7. Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

8. FP98 Forms with IE and Navigator

9. Most Helpful Member Oct'11 - Sam Mathai Chacko

10. Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

11. Ashish Koul : Most Helpful Member - June'11

12. Ashish Koul : Most Helpful Member - May'11

13. Most Helpful Member Nov'11 - Sam Mathai Chacko