Create report & print based on cell value

Create report & print based on cell value

Post by JMac » Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:32:11

I have a list that is used to track when people are issued uniforms.
I'd like to create a macro that can look at the date in the cell that
indicates when they get their next set and prints out a list of all
employees where that date is past the current date.

My sheet has 4 columns - Employee Name/number, Hire Date, Last Issued
Date, Next Issue Date.

Based on the results of this, I then want to print out a pre-defined
order form for each employee on the list.

Any suggestions/help would be appreicated.

Thanks

Create report & print based on cell value

Attach your file
I have a list that is used to track when people are issued uniforms.
I'd like to create a macro that can look at the date in the cell that
indicates when they get their next set and prints out a list of all
employees where that date is past the current date.

My sheet has 4 columns - Employee Name/number, Hire Date, Last Issued
Date, Next Issue Date.

Based on the results of this, I then want to print out a pre-defined
order form for each employee on the list.

Any suggestions/help would be appreicated.

Thanks

Some important links for excel users:
http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

Post by Jeff » Thu, 29 Sep 2011 02:56:42

 I have a list that is used to track when people are issued uniforms.
I'd like to create a macro that can look at the date in the cell that
indicates when they get their next set and prints out a list of all
employees where that date is past the current date.

My sheet has 4 columns - Employee Name/number, Hire Date, Last Issued
Date, Next Issue Date.

Based on the results of this, I then want to print out a pre-defined
order form for each employee on the list.

Any suggestions/help would be appreicated.

Thanks

      Reply<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/post?hl=en&inreplyto=01851...>
      Forward<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/post?hl=en&inreplyto=01851...>

                 You must Sign
in<https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?passive=true&hl=en&servi...>before
you can post messages.
group<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe?hl=en>
.
settings<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe?reason=post_rene...>page
before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.
             Discussion subject changed to "$$Excel-Macros$$ Create report &
print based on cell value" by dguillett1
              dguillett1     View profile
<https://mail.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=UjkkyBQAAACpOsf...>
Translate to
<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.h...>Translated
(View Original)
<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.h...>
 More options Sep 27, 9:41 am
 From: *"dguillett1"

Date: *Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:41:42 -0500*
Reply<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/post?hl=en&inreplyto=0b119...>|
to author<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/post?hl=en&inreplyto=0b119...>|
Forward<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/post?hl=en&inreplyto=0b119...>|
Print<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/msg/0b11907becbc087e?hl=en...>|
Individual
message<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/msg/0b11907becbc087e?hl=en>|
Show
original<https://mail.google.com/group/excel-macros/msg/0b11907becbc087e?hl=en...>|
Report
this message<https://mail.google.com/groups/abuse?hl=en&group=excel-macros&type=me...>|
Find
messages by this
author<https://mail.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&enc_author=UjkkyBQAAACpOs...>
 Attach your file

<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.h...>

I have a list that is used to track when people are issued uniforms.
I'd like to create a macro that can look at the date in the cell that
indicates when they get their next set and prints out a list of all
employees where that date is past the current date.

My sheet has 4 columns - Employee Name/number, Hire Date, Last Issued
Date, Next Issue Date.

Based on the results of this, I then want to print out a pre-defined
order form for each employee on the list.

Any suggestions/help would be appreicated.

Thanks

Some important links for excel users:
http://twitter.com/exceldailytip<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://twitter.com/exceldailytip&usg...>

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1871310<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.linkedin.com/groups%3Fgid...>
3. Excel tutorials at
http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com...>
4. Learn VBA Macros at
http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com&usg...>
5. Excel Tips and Tricks at
http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com&us...>

http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel...>

From: *"dguillett1"

Date: *Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:41:42 -0500*
[...]

Here is my file - Thanks

  Uniform Tracking.xls
166K Download

Create report & print based on cell value

Send me the file and Ill take a look

I have a list that is used to track when people are issued uniforms.
I'd like to create a macro that can look at the date in the cell that
indicates when they get their next set and prints out a list of all
employees where that date is past the current date.

My sheet has 4 columns - Employee Name/number, Hire Date, Last Issued
Date, Next Issue Date.

Based on the results of this, I then want to print out a pre-defined
order form for each employee on the list.

Any suggestions/help would be appreicated.

Thanks

    Reply    Reply to author     Forward

You do not have the permission required to post.

                        Discussion subject changed to "$$Excel-Macros$$ Create report & print based on cell value" by dguillett1

            dguillett1    View profile   Translate to Translated (View Original)
            More options Sep 27, 9:41 am

      Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:41:42 -0500
      Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
      Attach your file

      I have a list that is used to track when people are issued uniforms.
      I'd like to create a macro that can look at the date in the cell that
      indicates when they get their next set and prints out a list of all
      employees where that date is past the current date.

      My sheet has 4 columns - Employee Name/number, Hire Date, Last Issued
      Date, Next Issue Date.

      Based on the results of this, I then want to print out a pre-defined
      order form for each employee on the list.

      Any suggestions/help would be appreicated.

      Thanks

      Some important links for excel users:
      http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

      http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

Some important links for excel users:
1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links : http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

1. Creating cell Reference from Cell Value

How do I create a cell reference?  I know the column but the row value
is equal to the value inside a different cell.  The column needs to be
combined with a cell reference and I keep getting error messages.

The details:
On sheet 1, Row 1 Column H needs a value.  That value can be found by
looking in a certain cell on sheet 2.  That Sheet2 cell reference is
equal to Column  F at a row equal to the value housed in Sheet1!C and
Row1.

Thanks in advance

Nadine

2. CW3 code resource bug

3. format a cell based on value in another cell

4. Sorry for the "out-of-order"-test

5. Get value of a cell based on addr in another cell??

6. Combo Box Margins

7. &&Excel Macro&& How to retrive selected values based on another worksheet

8. MailWasher 2.0.11b

9. Move data between sheets based on value in cell

10. Lotus 123 -97 Change text colour based on cell value

11. Inserting row quan based on cell value?

12. MS EXCEL 97 - Macro to color cells based on a value

13. macro for coloring different cells based on their value - EXCEl