Urgent requirement PHP Developer - Work Location: Sacramento, CA

Urgent requirement PHP Developer - Work Location: Sacramento, CA

Post by anil redd » Sun, 03 Jun 2012 03:35:00

*Hi,*

* *

*This is Anil, - IT Recruiter  from SancroSoft USA Inc.*

Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the

* *

Full Name :

Location :

Contact Number :

D O Birth:

Email :

Availability :

Visa Status :

*Requirement Details:***

*Role:  **PHP Developer*
Work Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 1+ year
Rate : Market

Note: State agency experience would be a great plus

Key Personnel Minimum Requirements

The Contractor must provide qualified candidates who can complete the
identified tasks and Statement of Work (SOW). Candidate resumes must show
relevant experience and references. The proposed consultant(s) job
categories must be allowed in the Contractors CMAS contract. Prior
approval from the Caltrans contract manager will be required prior to the
replacement of any Contractor personnel.

Minimum qualifications:

o 5 years PHP development experience with at least 1 year using the
CodeIgniter framework.

o 5 years PHP development experience including experience with any PHP MVC
framework (Code Igniter preferred).

o Experience with secure software implementation using PHP software
security best practices.

o 5 years experience developing web based object oriented systems using an
Oracle database back-end.

o 5 years Oracle database development experience.

o Experience with HTML5, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, JAX, Rest and Soap based
web services, Adobe Forms Flow, Subversion, Google Maps API, and Eclipse
IDE.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Anil**
**Recruiter***

*    ***

* **The power of focus*

*SancroSoft USA INC***

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
**Phone : 718-360-4748 *||* Fax: 916-200-0305*

www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>
*
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines, **nationwide
**

***

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.

<http://www.featuregreat.com/wp/ie.php?plg=ie&ad2=0&subs=gmail&elm=sign>

Urgent requirement PHP Developer - Work Location: Sacramento, CA

Post by anilreddysancrosoft » Sun, 03 Jun 2012 06:10:13

*Hi,*

* *

[...]

Post by Ayush Jai » Sun, 03 Jun 2012 14:26:53

I have banned Anil Reddy for spamming.

Regards
Ayush Jain

> [...]

> www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>
> *
> We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
> employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines, **
> nationwide**

> ***

> The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
> personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
> may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
> reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
> responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
> dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
> us immediately by email and delete the original message.

1. Backfill position – Placement requirement - .Net Developer - Sacramento, CA

*Backfill position Placement requirement*

*Need Local candidates!!*

*.Net Developer*

*Sacramento, CA*

*2+ Year contract*

*Have any .net people in Sacramento or the bay area? They don't need to
have the reporting experience, just a strong .net developer with C# and
ASP.NET and good communication skills.*

* *

*We have a 2 year contract opportunity for a .Net Developer in the
Sacramento area. *

* *

*Required Experience:*

        Experience developing applications using ASP.Net, Visual
Studio.Net and source code control.

        Extensive experience programming in C#.NET.

        Minimum of 3 years of experience developing client/server and web
applications using Microsoft technologies and tools.

        Experience using complex SQL statements and writing stored
procedures in Microsoft SQL Server.

        Experience implementing business solutions based on XML web
services.

        Experience performing analysis and documentation of business
requirements.

        Experience developing projects within a systems development life
cycle.

        Experience developing ERDs, DFDs, and other types of system
documentation.

        Sufficient verbal and written communication skills to participate
effectively in a development team.

   - Ability to assist, train, and mentor permanent, contract and student
   assistant staff.

* *

2. can anyone please site a PC board that does SS7

3. Placement Requirement – Java Developer – Sacramento, CA – 10+ Months

4. Registry Key - Concurrent User scenario

5. Urgent Need: PHP Developer Location: MI/KY Duration: 6+ Months

6. IIci Parity Simms

7. Urgent need Senior DataStage Developer -Sacramento, CA.

8. HELP!! I have a phatom file and it won't go away!!

9. Direct Client Requirement :: PHP Developer :: Redmond City, CA :: Longterm :: F2F Required DD

10. Urgent SAP Requirement need SCM CTM -location -WA,CA ,TX

11. Urgent requirement ::: HTML developer with Android experience:::location :: TX & MA

12. Urgent Need : SQL Developer W/.NET Location : Burbank, CA(F2F requires) Duration: 1 year

13. Urgent Need : CA Wily Analyst/Developer Location: Baltimore, MD Duration : Long term # of Openings: 1