Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Ayush Jai » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 03:20:36

Hello Everyone,

Wish you a very happy new year !!

Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
December'2011
He has posted 105 posts in December2011 and helped many people through his
expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
acheived this recognition third time.

He is back after long time but we all want him to continue his voluntary
contribution in 2012 as well.

Thanks to Don, Noorain, and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts
voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Dilip Pande » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 03:52:31

Congratulations Rajan..!!

Keep up the good work.  Have a wonderful year ahead.

Regards,
DILIPandey

> Hello Everyone,

> Wish you a very happy new year !!

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> December'2011
> He has posted 105 posts in December2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
> acheived this recognition third time.

> He is back after long time but we all want him to continue his voluntary
> contribution in 2012 as well.

> Thanks to Don, Noorain, and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts
> voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
> not get quick attention or may not be answered.

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & Regards,

DILIP KUMAR PANDEY, mvp
       MBA,B.Com(Hons),BCA
Mobile: +91 9810929744

New Delhi - 62, India

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Sam Mathai Chack » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 12:18:47

Guys, been back from the UK after giving some excel training at the client
headquarters. And then had to rush to Kerala to spend a few days vacation
with family. A very prosperous, healthy and wealthy year to all of you. And
again, wish you great Excel days. Will be back in Delhi next week.

Hey Rajan,

Excellent work buddy. Keep up the great work. Your contribution here is
once again proven outstanding.

Regards,

Sam Mathai Chacko

> Congratulations Rajan..!!

> Keep up the good work.  Have a wonderful year ahead.

> Regards,
> DILIPandey

> > Hello Everyone,

> > Wish you a very happy new year !!

> > Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> > December'2011
> > He has posted 105 posts in December2011 and helped many people through
> his
> > expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
> > acheived this recognition third time.

> > He is back after long time but we all want him to continue his voluntary
> > contribution in 2012 as well.

> > Thanks to Don, Noorain, and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts
> > voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

> > Keep posting.

> > Regards
> > Ayush Jain
> > Group Manager
> > Microsoft MVP

> > --
> > FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

> > 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
> > Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
> will
> > not get quick attention or may not be answered.

> > 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

> > 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
> > measure.

> > 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

> > 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> > signatures are prohibited.

> > NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
> Forum
> > owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --
> Thanks & Regards,

> DILIP KUMAR PANDEY, mvp
>       MBA,B.Com(Hons),BCA
> Mobile: +91 9810929744

> New Delhi - 62, India

> --

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Sam Mathai Chacko

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Sanjib Chatterje » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:49:21

Congt, Ranjan Verma.  Keep the good work going.  Wish you happy and pros
new year

Sanjib

-

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Kris » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:55:39

Keep EXCELling !!

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:59:18

???? ????????? ????? ???,?? ?? ??? ?????? ??.
Excel-Macro World ?? ??  ??? ??? ????? ??.
??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ,
Congratulations ???? ?? ?? ??????-?????? ???? ??.
--
Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari

> Hello Everyone,

> Wish you a very happy new year !!

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> December'2011
> He has posted 105 posts in December2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
> acheived this recognition third time.

> He is back after long time but we all want him to continue his voluntary
> contribution in 2012 as well.

> Thanks to Don, Noorain, and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts
> voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Asa Rossof » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:37:00

Congratulations, Rajan!   You bring a lot to the group -- you're very
generous with your time and expertise.

Much respect.

Asa

On Behalf Of Ayush Jain
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:21 AM
To: excel-macros
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

--------------------------

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Marie » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 16:29:28

*Congrats Rajan!*

> Congratulations, Rajan!   You bring a lot to the group -- you're very
> generous with your time and expertise.****

> ** **

> Much respect.****

> ** **

> Asa****

> ** **

> *Sent:* Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:21 AM
> *To:* excel-macros
> *Subject:* $$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011***
> *

> ** **

> Hello Everyone,****

>  ****

> Wish you a very happy new year !!****

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> December'2011
> He has posted 105 posts in December2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
> acheived this recognition third time.****

>  ****

> He is back after long time but we all want him to continue his voluntary
> contribution in 2012 as well.****

> Thanks to Don, Noorain, and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts
> voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP****

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by SWADHEEN JAI » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:57:13

Thank you Rajan ji for your devotion and time for the group.

God bless you.

Swadheen Jain

> [...]

>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by dguillett » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 22:22:30

Ditto, and welcome back Sam.

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Guys, been back from the UK after giving some excel training at the client headquarters. And then had to rush to Kerala to spend a few days vacation with family. A very prosperous, healthy and wealthy year to all of you. And again, wish you great Excel days. Will be back in Delhi next week.

Hey Rajan,

Excellent work buddy. Keep up the great work. Your contribution here is once again proven outstanding.

Regards,

Sam Mathai Chacko

  Congratulations Rajan..!!

  Keep up the good work.  Have a wonderful year ahead.

  Regards,
  DILIPandey

  > Hello Everyone,
  >
  > Wish you a very happy new year !!
  >
  > Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
  > December'2011
  > He has posted 105 posts in December2011 and helped many people through his
  > expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
  > acheived this recognition third time.
  >
  > He is back after long time but we all want him to continue his voluntary
  > contribution in 2012 as well.
  >
  > Thanks to Don, Noorain, and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts
  > voluntarily !! Keep it up !!
  >
  > Keep posting.
  >
  > Regards
  > Ayush Jain
  > Group Manager
  > Microsoft MVP
  >
  > --

  > Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
  > not get quick attention or may not be answered.

  > measure.

  > 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
  > signatures are prohibited.
  >
  > NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

  Thanks & Regards,

  DILIP KUMAR PANDEY, mvp
        MBA,B.Com(Hons),BCA
  Mobile: +91 9810929744

  New Delhi - 62, India

  1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

  5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

  NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

Sam Mathai Chacko

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Rajan_Verm » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 23:37:17

Thank you all.

On Behalf Of SWADHEEN JAIN

Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:21 AM
To: excel-macros

[...]

Post by Aamir Shahza » Fri, 06 Jan 2012 02:50:17

Congratulates Rajan. Wellcome back SAM.

> Thank you all.

> *Sent:* Jan/Wed/2012 02:27

> *Subject:* Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member-
> Dec'2011

> Thank you Rajan ji for your devotion and time for the group.

> God bless you.

> Swadheen Jain

> *Congrats Rajan!*

> Congratulations, Rajan!   You bring a lot to the group -- you're very
> generous with your time and expertise.

> Much respect.

> Asa

> *Sent:* Tuesday, January 03, 2012 10:21 AM
> *To:* excel-macros
> *Subject:* $$Excel-Macros$$ Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

> Hello Everyone,

> Wish you a very happy new year !!

> Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> December'2011
> He has posted 105 posts in December2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
> acheived this recognition third time.

> He is back after long time but we all want him to continue his voluntary
> contribution in 2012 as well.

> Thanks to Don, Noorain, and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts
> voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

> Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager
> Microsoft MVP

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Regards,

Aamir Shahzad

Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011

Post by Ayush Jai » Fri, 06 Jan 2012 02:59:36

Sam, Welcome back to the group. We missed you.

Noorain, I liked the poetic wishes. Keep it up.

Thanks everyone for being the part of this group.

Regards
Ayush Jain

> [...]

>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum
>> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --

> Regards,

> Aamir Shahzad

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Best regards,
Ayush Jain

1. Rajan Verma : Most Helpful Member - August'11

Hello Everyone,
Rajan Verma has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
August'11
He has posted 152 posts in August 2011 and helped many people through his
expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum and has
acheived this recognition for second time consecutively.

Thanks to Noorain, Venkat, Sunny(XLS S), Don Guillett, and other folks for
helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up !!

Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP

2. Publish Web

3. Rajan Verma : Most Helpful Member - July'11

4. How to insert current date in the buffer

5. Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Apr'2012

6. MISSUPPLY

7. Rajan Verma - Most helpful Member(May'12)

8. Search file system

9. Most Helpful Member Oct'11 - Sam Mathai Chacko

10. Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

11. Ashish Koul : Most Helpful Member - June'11

12. Ashish Koul : Most Helpful Member - May'11

13. Most Helpful Member Nov'11 - Sam Mathai Chacko