and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by Ayus » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 00:55:20

Dear Group,
I am extremely happy to share a good news with you. One of our dearest group
member 'Ashish Koul' is awarded Microsoft MVP award on 1st July for his
exceptional MS Excel skills and voluntary contribution.
He is well deserving for the award and I am very happy and proud of his
recognition. The guy has been top poster in the group from last 7-8 months.
 Let see who becomes the next MVP from the group. The group has now three
active MVPs.

Dear Ashish,
Many Many congratulations for the award.I am very proud of you to be part of
this group.
Keep your valuable contribution to the group. I wish your long association
with this group.
Cheers !!
Best Regards,
Ayush Jain
Group Manager

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by Dilip Pande » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 00:59:34

Heartiest congratulations Ashish . . !!
This is well deserved, keep the helping spirit high.

Best regards,
DILIPandey

--
Sent from my mobile device

Thanks & Regards,

DILIP KUMAR PANDEY, mvp
       MBA,B.Com(Hons),BCA
Mobile: +91 9810929744

New Delhi - 62, India

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by Umesh Son » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 01:02:24

Congrats.............. Ashish

> Dear Group,
> I am extremely happy to share a good news with you. One of our dearest
> group member 'Ashish Koul' is awarded Microsoft MVP award on 1st July for
> his exceptional MS Excel skills and voluntary contribution.
> He is well deserving for the award and I am very happy and proud of his
> recognition. The guy has been top poster in the group from last 7-8 months.
>  Let see who becomes the next MVP from the group. The group has now three
> active MVPs.

> Dear Ashish,
> Many Many congratulations for the award.I am very proud of you to be part
> of this group.
> Keep your valuable contribution to the group. I wish your long association
> with this group.
> Cheers !!
> Best Regards,
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Umesh Soni*
*Voice :- *070-28948815

*" Before every minute of action, there should be an hour of thought."*

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by Venkatesan » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 01:06:22

*Dear Asish,*
*
*
*Congrats.......*
*
*
*Best Regards,*
*Venkat*
*
*

> Dear Group,
> I am extremely happy to share a good news with you. One of our dearest
> group member 'Ashish Koul' is awarded Microsoft MVP award on 1st July for
> his exceptional MS Excel skills and voluntary contribution.
> He is well deserving for the award and I am very happy and proud of his
> recognition. The guy has been top poster in the group from last 7-8 months.
>  Let see who becomes the next MVP from the group. The group has now three
> active MVPs.

> Dear Ashish,
> Many Many congratulations for the award.I am very proud of you to be part
> of this group.
> Keep your valuable contribution to the group. I wish your long association
> with this group.
> Cheers !!
> Best Regards,
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

--
*
*
*
*

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 02:49:37

Congratulation sir ji.for MVP award...............

Please keep your helping process continue.....................

> [...]

>> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

> --
> *Regards*
> * *
> *Ashish Koul*
> *akoul*.*blogspot*.com <http://akoul.blogspot.com/>
> http://akoul.posterous.com/
> *akoul*.wordpress.com <http://akoul.wordpress.com/>
> My Linkedin Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ashish-koul/10/400/830>

> P Before printing, think about the environment.

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link

Noorain Ansari

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by ashish kou » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 01:50:32

Thank you all

> [...]

> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

--
*Regards*
* *
*Ashish Koul*
*akoul*.*blogspot*.com <http://akoul.blogspot.com/>
http://akoul.posterous.com/
*akoul*.wordpress.com <http://akoul.wordpress.com/>
My Linkedin Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ashish-koul/10/400/830>

P Before printing, think about the environment.

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by Mahesh para » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 02:08:46

Hi Ashish

Heartiest Congratulations on your success ! Keep it up !

> [...]

> * *
> *Ashish Koul*
> *akoul*.*blogspot*.com <http://akoul.blogspot.com/>
> http://akoul.posterous.com/
> *akoul*.wordpress.com <http://akoul.wordpress.com/>
> My Linkedin Profile <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ashish-koul/10/400/830>

> P Before printing, think about the environment.

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by GoldenLanc » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 02:03:30

I think this is fabulous. Another Excel MVP. Ashish, your dedication
and capacity to help has been exemplary. Keep up the great work, and
hope this title continues.

Cheers, Sam

> Congrats.............. Ashish

> > Dear Group,
> > I am extremely happy to share a good news with you. One of our dearest
> > group member 'Ashish Koul' is awarded Microsoft MVP award on 1st July for
> > his exceptional MS Excel skills and voluntary contribution.
> > He is well deserving for the award and I am very happy and proud of his
> > recognition. The guy has been top poster in the group from last 7-8 months.
> > ?Let see who becomes the next MVP from the group. The group has now three
> > active MVPs.

> > Dear Ashish,
> > Many Many congratulations for the award.I am very proud of you to be part
> > of this group.
> > Keep your valuable contribution to the group. I wish your long association
> > with this group.
> > Cheers !!
> > Best Regards,
> > Ayush Jain
> > Group Manager

> > --

> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Some important links for excel users:
> > 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> >http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> > 3. Excel tutorials athttp://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> > 4. Learn VBA Macros athttp://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> > 5. Excel Tips and Tricks athttp://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> > <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> > Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> >http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

> --
> Thanks & Regards,

> *Umesh Soni*
> *Voice :- *070-28948815

> *" Before every minute of action, there should be an hour of thought."*

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by Gyana Ranjan Da » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 06:07:35

Hi Ashish,

Congratulation for MVP award.....Keep it up..!

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Gyana *

> Dear Group,
> I am extremely happy to share a good news with you. One of our dearest
> group member 'Ashish Koul' is awarded Microsoft MVP award on 1st July for
> his exceptional MS Excel skills and voluntary contribution.
> He is well deserving for the award and I am very happy and proud of his
> recognition. The guy has been top poster in the group from last 7-8 months.
>  Let see who becomes the next MVP from the group. The group has now three
> active MVPs.

> Dear Ashish,
> Many Many congratulations for the award.I am very proud of you to be part
> of this group.
> Keep your valuable contribution to the group. I wish your long association
> with this group.
> Cheers !!
> Best Regards,
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by anandyd » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 09:44:21

Congrats !!!

That's a very good news :D Keep up the good work Ashish

Warm regards,
Anand Kumar

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by Suriy » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 13:40:47

Congrats Ashish Ji......

You are really a MVP....

and the Microsoft MVP award goes to Ashish Koul :)

Post by Brajesh Kumar Porwa » Sun, 03 Jul 2011 14:07:00

*Congratulations Ashish keep it uppppppppppp-------------- *
***
*
*-- *