Remove Last Commas in Text string

Post by Karan Sing » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 21:18:50

Dear All,

I need your assistance to remove last commas in the text string.

Example :
Raw 1 : Automobile, Cinematic,
Raw 2 : Journalism-Print, Animation, Industrial, Product, Architecture and
Construction
Raw 3 : Product, Architecture and Construction
Raw 4 : Animation, Industrial, Product, Architecture,

I need to remove last commas with formula. Please help me in this.

Thanks
Karan Singh

Remove Last Commas in Text string

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 21:24:10

Dear Karan,

Please use..

*=IF(RIGHT(A2,1)=",",LEFT(A2,LEN(A2)-1),A2)*

--
Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari