How to find paritcular word from sentence

How to find paritcular word from sentence

Post by SUDHIR VERM » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 17:23:37

Dear All,

Please resolved below query.

Being accounts credited as per bill no: 45586, dt: 7.8.11, GR No: 785,
dt: 6.8.11, by NTU.
Being accounts credited as per GR No: 100486  dt: 5.9.11, Bill no 889,
dt: 4.9.11 by Fedex.
Bill No: 97849, dt: 10.8.11 and gr no 56478789, dt:1.8.11 through
Nalagarh Truk Union.

I have more than 500 sentences like above and every time i want found
GR No.......... dt:..........
in separated column (Result Like below)

GR No: 785, dt: 6.8.11
GR No: 100486  dt: 5.9.11
gr no 56478789

thanking you

regards
sudhir

How to find paritcular word from sentence

Post by ashish kou » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 17:33:04

check the attachment see if it helps

> Dear All,

> Please resolved below query.

> Being accounts credited as per bill no: 45586, dt: 7.8.11, GR No: 785,
> dt: 6.8.11, by NTU.
> Being accounts credited as per GR No: 100486  dt: 5.9.11, Bill no 889,
> dt: 4.9.11 by Fedex.
> Bill No: 97849, dt: 10.8.11 and gr no 56478789, dt:1.8.11 through
> Nalagarh Truk Union.

> I have more than 500 sentences like above and every time i want found
> GR No.......... dt:..........
> in separated column (Result Like below)

> GR No: 785, dt: 6.8.11
> GR No: 100486  dt: 5.9.11
> gr no 56478789

> thanking you

> regards
> sudhir

> --

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*Regards*
* *
*Ashish Koul*
*http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
*http://www.accessvbamacros.com/* <http://www.accessvbamacros.com/>

P Before printing, think about the environment.

  SAMPLE.xlsx
13K Download

How to find paritcular word from sentence

Post by SUDHIR VERM » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 17:39:23

Dear Ashish,

Thank you so much and Please can u explain this for understanding me.

thanking you

Post by ashish kou » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:25:50

> [...]

> > 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

> > 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> > signatures are prohibited.

> > NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
> Forum
> > owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*Regards*
* *
*Ashish Koul*
*http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
*http://www.accessvbamacros.com/* <http://www.accessvbamacros.com/>

P Before printing, think about the environment.

  SAMPLE (4).xlsx
13K Download

How to find paritcular word from sentence

Post by dguillett » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:17:09

And you could combine into ONE formula

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

  Thank you so much and Please can u explain this for understanding me.

  thanking you

  > check the attachment see if it helps
  >

  >> Dear All,
  >>
  >> Please resolved below query.
  >>
  >> Being accounts credited as per bill no: 45586, dt: 7.8.11, GR No: 785,
  >> dt: 6.8.11, by NTU.
  >> Being accounts credited as per GR No: 100486  dt: 5.9.11, Bill no 889,
  >> dt: 4.9.11 by Fedex.
  >> Bill No: 97849, dt: 10.8.11 and gr no 56478789, dt:1.8.11 through
  >> Nalagarh Truk Union.
  >>
  >>
  >> I have more than 500 sentences like above and every time i want found
  >> GR No.......... dt:..........
  >> in separated column (Result Like below)
  >>
  >> GR No: 785, dt: 6.8.11
  >> GR No: 100486  dt: 5.9.11
  >> gr no 56478789
  >>
  >>
  >> thanking you
  >>
  >> regards
  >> sudhir
  >>
  >> --
  >> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)
  >>
  >> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
  >> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
  >> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.
  >>
  >> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.
  >>
  >> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
  >> measure.
  >>
  >> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.
  >>
  >> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
  >> signatures are prohibited.
  >>
  >> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
  >> Forum
  >> owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

  > --

  > *Regards*
  > * *
  > *Ashish Koul*
  > *http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
  > *http://www.accessvbamacros.com/* <http://www.accessvbamacros.com/>

  > P Before printing, think about the environment.
  >

  > --

  > Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
  > not get quick attention or may not be answered.

  > measure.

  > 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
  > signatures are prohibited.
  >
  > NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

  1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

  5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

  NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

Regards

Ashish Koul
http://www.excelvbamacros.com/
http://www.accessvbamacros.com/

P Before printing, think about the environment.

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

1. Word -> PDF: missing sentences!

Omri,  It sounds like a truetype font problem, since Acrobat distills
postscript  information try using a Adobe of Bitstream type1 font instead.
It could also be a printer driver issue, you might download the PS 4.x print
driver utility from Adobe's web site and install a Adobe postscript print
drivers. Even if you don't have a postscript printer you can still set up a
postscript printer and set it up to print to file for distilling purposes.

Mark Generaux
Prepress Graphic Professionals
www.prepress-kc.com

2. Convert from Sheet to Data without PC?

3. need help with using a grammar to construct a sentence from a group of words

4. Previous money file setup poorly. Help?

5. Count sentences, lines and word and chars

6. HELP: FP v1.1 Adding sound links

7. "Find" not finding some words

8. Money 98 to Money 2003 upgrade

9. How to exclude a paritcular character from a series of number

10. Where is "Find Whole Words"?

11. Finding the Last Word in a String

12. How to automatically highlight all Found words (Acrobat 4)?

13. Find word by rect.