Kindly help on multiplication table macro

Kindly help on multiplication table macro

Post by Aruna jayara » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 19:27:24

Hi

I want help to create a macro where in the first sheet A1 cell we specify
the number for which the multiplication table should be generated (i.e., 5
means 5 multiplication ) and in the 2nd sheet A1 specify the range ( 10
i.e, 5*1 till 5*10) and in the 3rd sheet display the table.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Aruna

Kindly help on multiplication table macro

Post by ashish kou » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 19:57:30

check the attachment see if it helps

> Hi

> I want help to create a macro where in the first sheet A1 cell we specify
> the number for which the multiplication table should be generated (i.e., 5
> means 5 multiplication ) and in the 2nd sheet A1 specify the range ( 10
> i.e, 5*1 till 5*10) and in the 3rd sheet display the table.

> Kindly help.

> Thanks

> Aruna

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*Regards*
* *
*Ashish Koul*
*http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
*http://www.accessvbamacros.com/* <http://www.accessvbamacros.com/>

P Before printing, think about the environment.

  create table.xlsm
24K Download

1. Help - formula or macro to auto fill a table of combinations

I have a requirement, which may become frequent, to auto fill a table with
every possible combination of a set of numbers. Unfortunately I am not
mathematically gifted.

For x columns  the number in the top left cell is given (n) as is a
decrement value (m)  which when applied to the first column will ultimately
result in the last number in the first column being 0 (an altermnative would
be to specify a stop number).

How do I populate a table with every possible combination  where each row
sums to n. (My ungiftedness runs to poor explanations also).

e.g. x = 4 (columns). n =4. m = 1. Result would be

4 0 0 0
3 1 0 0
3 0 1 0
3 0 0 1
2 2 0 0
2 0 2 0
2 0 0 2
2 1 1 0
2 1 0 1
2 0 1 1
1 1 1 1
1 3 0 0
1 0 3 0
etc to
0 0 0 4

The actual sequence doesn't matter nor even where the seed number is in the
table - but presumably it is most convenient at top left. The one I am
currently looking at has 286 rows.

Regards, Ken Dowling, Dunedin, New Zealand.

2. Objects without state ???

3. Kindly help!!

4. MSMQ Acknowledge message error

5. CreateFile with VxD problem, need your kindly help.

6. Hard Drives

7. Kindly Help

8. Cisco 837 Adsl to public IP

9. Kindly help me with my question on Excel

10. PIVOT TABLE GROUPING PROBLEMS help help help

11. help: how to convert PDF tables to HTML tables?

12. HELP: Deadlocking system tables (aggregate functions, temp tables, select into)