NETDDE

Post by vicky sharm » Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:54:16

Source='\\192.168.10.54\\D:\\shareff\\Excel.xls';Extended Properties=Excel
8.0;";
            OleDbConnection conn = new OleDbConnection(connString);
            conn.Open();
            OleDbDataAdapter adapter = new OleDbDataAdapter("Select * From
[Sheet1$]", conn);
            DataSet ds = new DataSet();

            adapter.Fill(ds);

            Console.ReadLine();

generate a error

Cannot update.  Database or object is read-only.
can any1 tell me??????

1. NetDDE Agent (Not Responding) Clipbrd.exe Starting NetDDE related services

Yesterday, in Windows XP (don't know how to tell which Service Pack),
I tried to run the WinXP clipbard using Start->Run->Clipbrd.exe but
only got the error (which stays up even after many reboots) of:
  "NetDDE Agent (Not Responding) Starting NetDDE related services:

Subsequently, Outlook refused to come up; Netscape and Eudora desktop
icons work, but turned from their regular icons into the unknown-exe
shortcut icon.

Do you know what the problem is (what did I do)?
Do you know why this is happening?
Do you know who to solve this problem?

Please advise (I've been having trouble lately with this computer),
Thank you,
Maria Stella

2. configure apache server for remote FP2000 users

3. Q:NetDDE specification? NetDDE under OS-9 on Ethernet realisation?

4. USR 66174901

5. Role-based access control seminar - Early reg. 10/27

6. Netdde

7. Infoworld chooses Palm III over Everex -- who agrees . . .

8. NetDDE passwords

9. Excel and NetDDE/DDE

10. NetDDE between two copies of Excel

11. netdde listen failed