Graph

Post by Smitha S » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:55:13

Hi,

Please help me in drawing the graph, as per the attachment.
Need a graph , month wise where the employee growth, cost wise growth and
team could be identified .

  Travel trial.xlsx
17K Download

Graph

Post by Smitha S » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:36:00

Please help on the graph preparation

> Hi,

> Please help me in drawing the graph, as per the attachment.
> Need a graph , month wise where the employee growth, cost wise growth and
> team could be identified .

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Graph

Post by Rajan_Verm » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 22:03:21

Hi Smith

Every Chart needs related data, can you provide the data of Growth?

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Smitha S R
Sent: 05 June 2012 3:25

Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Graph

Hi,

Please help me in drawing the graph, as per the attachment.
Need a graph , month wise where the employee growth, cost wise growth and
team could be identified .

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Graph

Post by Smitha S » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 14:05:14

*Hi,

Please help in preparing the graph on the attached data
*

> Hi Smith****

> Every Chart needs related data, can you provide the data of *Growth*?****

> ** **

> * *

> *Regards*

> *Rajan verma*

> *+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]*

> ** **

> *Sent:* 05 June 2012 3:25

> *Subject:* $$Excel-Macros$$ Graph****

> ** **

> Hi,

> Please help me in drawing the graph, as per the attachment.
> Need a graph , month wise where the employee growth, cost wise growth and
> team could be identified .****

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

  Travel trial.xlsx
17K Download

Graph

Post by Rajan_Verm » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 23:20:56

See the attached Sheet.

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Smitha S R

Sent: 05 June 2012 3:25

[...]

  image001.png
33K Download

  Copy of Travel trial (2).xlsx
22K Download

Graph

Post by Rajan_Verm » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 23:46:20

The formula was wrong on last attachment..

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

Sent: 06 June 2012 7:51

See the attached Sheet.

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Smitha S R

Sent: 05 June 2012 3:25

[...]

  image002.png
35K Download

  image003.png
33K Download

  Travel trial (2).xlsx
22K Download

1. Excel Graphs: How do you make a vertical line graph?

A (horisontal) line graph, e.g. for showing trends over
time, is standard in MS Excel. But how do you make a
vertical/standing one (e.g. for showing averages to attitude
questions)? Is there an add-in that could handle it?

Thanks!

2. Sonicwall Plus with Ascend Pipeline 75

3. (Excel 97) Area Graph and Line Graph on the same chart.

4. 3000 mother board needed rev9+

5. Help with graphing 2 different x-y sets on one graph (Qpro)

6. Items for trade

7. SAS/Graph & ODS .. Higher Resolution Graphs??

8. Searching for Arial Light Condensed

9. SAS/GRAPH: Convert .gsf graph files to PDF or Postscript

10. HTML pages (from SAS/GRAPH to ODS) don't show graphs

11. multiple graphs on one page - SAS graph

12. SAS/Graph: enabling portrait legal-size output in the graph output window

13. Qn,p Graphs and Graph Coloring