Urgent help required for Vlookup macro code

Urgent help required for Vlookup macro code

Post by Nagendra Modupall » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:30:24

Hi Experts,

I have data with Employee number,based on employee number i need to
get the date of join.i have many file with DOJ.

What is the VBA vlookup code for looking one file and if not find the
DOJ filter blanks and asking next file to lookup. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks&Regards
Nagendra.M

"Beautiful photos are developed by negatives in a dark room, so if U
see darkness in Ur life believe that God is making a beautiful future
for U !!!

Urgent help required for Vlookup macro code

Post by Anil Gawl » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 14:19:23

just share your data.
Gawli Anil

> Hi Experts,

> I have data with Employee number,based on employee number i need to
> get the date of join.i have many file with DOJ.

> What is the VBA vlookup code for looking one file and if not find the
> DOJ filter blanks and asking next file to lookup. Thanks in advance.

> --
> Thanks&Regards
> Nagendra.M

> "Beautiful photos are developed by negatives in a dark room, so if U
> see darkness in Ur life believe that God is making a beautiful future
> for U !!!

> --

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & Regards,
Gawli Anil Narayan
Software Developer,
Abacus Software Services Pvt Ltd

Urgent help required for Vlookup macro code

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 14:24:35

Dear Nagendra,

Please use it

Sub USINGVLOOKUP()

Dim X As Range

Set X = Sheets(1).Range("$A$1:$D$9")

Range("E15").Value
=Application.Worksheetfunction.VLookup(Sheets(1).Range("B15").Value, X, 4,
False)

End Sub

--
Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari

> Hi Experts,

> I have data with Employee number,based on employee number i need to
> get the date of join.i have many file with DOJ.

> What is the VBA vlookup code for looking one file and if not find the
> DOJ filter blanks and asking next file to lookup. Thanks in advance.

> --
> Thanks&Regards
> Nagendra.M

> "Beautiful photos are developed by negatives in a dark room, so if U
> see darkness in Ur life believe that God is making a beautiful future
> for U !!!

> --

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Urgent help required for Vlookup macro code

Post by dguillett » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 21:12:31

May I ask why your request is more urgent and more important than the other
requests.??

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

I have data with Employee number,based on employee number i need to
get the date of join.i have many file with DOJ.

What is the VBA vlookup code for looking one file and if not find the
DOJ filter blanks and asking next file to lookup. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks&Regards
Nagendra.M

"Beautiful photos are developed by negatives in a dark room, so if U
see darkness in Ur life believe that God is making a beautiful future
for U !!!

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

1. Urgent - Macro Code required for Outlook

Hi All,

I am looking for solution to below:-

I receive No. of emails from some people asking for tax advise.

Then I create tax advice and I attach the file.

I need to reply to the email received below:-

Hi *Sender*(as per email),

As requested, please find attached below payslip showing tax payable.

(Attachment file would be here)

Kindly let me know in case you require further information.

Best Regards,
Kaushik Savla - Assistant Manager
JLT India Pvt Ltd

What I want to do - Firstly, I want a code which will write the above green
highlighted text message automatically. Secondly, I want Sender name to be
captured automatically as per email received from sender.

Please suggest me some solution. Your valuable time is highly appreciated
in this matter.

Regards,
Kaushik Savla
Mobile 7738 44 9292

2. HELP : Understand nothing in configuration

3. Required help in macro / vba coding........open a file in a particular folder

4. WTB: 2.05 ROMs

5. vlookup and index/match functions help required

6. Appforge download

7. urgent macro required pls

8. Hiring Beowulf Programmers

9. Vlookup & Hlookup in VBA code --- help

10. ***Macro Code Required to delete Zero value cell and its row***

11. MACRO CODE REQUIRED

12. Urgent Urgent !!Oracle Manufacturing ERP technical Fremont, CA._long term project_Us Citizens required

13. Solution required. (the required through Coding)