unhide all sheet

Post by jayendra gaura » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 17:03:19

Dear Team,

I required your support to unhide  20 sheets in single go.

kindly support me .

--
J.Gaurav
Call-7838594954

unhide all sheet

Post by Shaik Wahee » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 17:20:43

Hi,

You can use the following code, i had been using this..

Sub unhide_sheets()
 Dim ws As Worksheet
 ws.Visible = True
 Next ws
 End Sub

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM, jayendra gaurav

> Dear Team,

> I required your support to unhide  20 sheets in single go.

> kindly support me .

> --
> J.Gaurav
> Call-7838594954

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

unhide all sheet

Post by Rajan_Verm » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 21:58:47

You need to hide your workbook , because you cannot hide all worksheets in
your workbook

ALT +W H to Hide

ALT + W H U to Unhide

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Shaik Waheed
Sent: 05 June 2012 1:51

Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ unhide all sheet

Hi,

You can use the following code, i had been using this..

Sub unhide_sheets()
 Dim ws As Worksheet
 ws.Visible = True
 Next ws
 End Sub

Dear Team,

I required your support to unhide  20 sheets in single go.

kindly support me .

--
J.Gaurav
Call-7838594954

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

unhide all sheet

Post by Rajan_Verm » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 22:01:24

See the attached Sheet and Screen shot

Revert if it's not desired

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Shaik Waheed
Sent: 05 June 2012 1:51

[...]

  image001.png
189K Download

  Book1.xlsm
19K Download

1. unhide sheet from VB4?

I have what must be a simple problem but after searching the docs I have
yet to find an answer. Here's the situation.

I create an excel 7 sheet in VB4 using CreateObject(blah,"Excel.Sheet")
Edit cell contents and save the sheet.

All fine so far. Open the sheet using Excel and it is correct.

NOW.... I open the sheet in VB4 using GetObject(blah...) Edit cell
contents and save the sheet. HOWEVER this time when I open the sheet
using Excel it is hidden and must be unhidden (under File...Unhide)
manually. The edits are there and correct.

SO...(a) how can I prevent the sheet from being marked as hidden? (b)
can I toggle this from VB4?

Thanks
Mike W

2. Refill How to

3. How do you Hide (and Unhide) Excel 7 Modules sheets?

4. No JIT for OS/2 Warp 4 JAVA

5. kindly suggest me how can I Unhide all the hide sheet in a single go.

6. Meet Someone Exciting NOW

7. move data from sheet 1 to sheet 2 or sheet 3 with certain conditions

8. help with mail forwarding

9. Distributing cell values from one Excel sheet to another Excel sheet on another computer - HOW TO

10. Data sheet to Individual sheets - Possible?

11. Copy data from Data sheet to Individual Sheets

12. check for existence of sheet "<sheet>"

13. Duplicate sheets among different sheets in same file