Graph with radio button

Post by santosh subudh » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 17:39:17

Hi Group,

I want to create a graph which will show the work performance of different
teams as and when they are selected.

Attached is the sample sheet for your easy reference.
--
Regards
Santosh

  Book1.xlsx
13K Download

Graph with radio button

Post by Marie » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:01:14

Hi,

PFA...

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:39 AM, santosh subudhi <

> Hi Group,

> I want to create a graph which will show the work performance of different
> teams as and when they are selected.

> Attached is the sample sheet for your easy reference.
> --
> Regards
> Santosh

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*
*
*  MARIES*
Excel Inspiration <http://xcel-inspiration.blogspot.com/>

  Chart.xlsx
17K Download

Graph with radio button

Post by santosh subudh » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:08:32

Hi Maries,

Thankyou for your early response.

I want to show only the list of people who are available.

I mean when I will select "team 1" then the graph should show only the data
for the three people and no zero's .

Hope I am clear with query.

Regards
Santosh

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 02:01:14 -0700
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Graph with radio button

Hi,

PFA...

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:39 AM, santosh subudhi <

Hi Group,

I want to create a graph which will show the work performance of different
teams as and when they are selected.

Attached is the sample sheet for your easy reference.
--
Regards
Santosh

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
[...]

Post by Anil Gawl » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:27:56

See the attached data
Regards,
Gawli Anil

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM, santosh subudhi <

> Hi Maries,

> Thankyou for your early response.

> I want to show only the list of people who are available.

> I mean when I will select "team 1" then the graph should show only the
> data for the three people and no zero's .

> Hope I am clear with query.

> Regards
> Santosh

> Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 02:01:14 -0700
> Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Graph with radio button

> Hi,

> PFA...

> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:39 AM, santosh subudhi <

> Hi Group,

> I want to create a graph which will show the work performance of different
> teams as and when they are selected.

> Attached is the sample sheet for your easy reference.
> --
> Regards
> Santosh

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --
>  *
> *
> *  MARIES*
> Excel Inspiration <http://xcel-inspiration.blogspot.com/>

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> --
> Regards
> Santosh

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Thanks & Regards,
Gawli Anil Narayan
Software Developer,
Abacus Software Services Pvt Ltd

  Chart.xlsx
21K Download

Graph with radio button

Post by Marie » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:41:27

Hi Santosh,

Find the attached file. I hope this fulfill.

  Dynamic_Chart.xlsx
17K Download

Graph with radio button

Post by Rajan_Verm » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:11:33

HTH

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Anil Gawli

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 02:01:14 -0700

 <http://xcel-inspiration.blogspot.com/> Excel Inspiration

[...]

  Copy of Book1.xlsm
29K Download

Graph with radio button

Post by pawel lupinsk » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 07:07:12

Hi Rajan,

is there any chance, that you can explain me how you've done it?

Regards,

Pawel

________________________________

Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:11 PM

HTH
?
?
Regards
Rajan verma
+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]
?

Sent: 04 June 2012 2:58

?
See the attached data
Regards,
Gawli Anil

?
Hi Maries,
?

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 02:01:14 -0700

?
Hi,

PFA...

Hi Group,
?
I want to create a graph which will show the work performance of different teams as and when they are selected.
?
Attached is the sample sheet for your easy reference.
--?
Regards
Santosh?

--?
?
1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.
?
?
?
?
5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.?
?
NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.
?

?

--?
?
? MARIES
Excel Inspiration
?
--?
?
[...]

Post by Rajan_Verm » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 21:49:12

Hi,

There are three Simple VBA Procedure to accomplish this task. I have created
3 name ranges in your sheet Team1,Team2 and Team3 then on Every Option
Button Click Event I am assigning the Current Region of Corresponding Range
to the Chart Source.

Sub OptionButton1_Click()

        Sheet1.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.SetSourceData
Sheet1.Range("team1").CurrentRegion

End Sub

Sub Sheet1_OptionButton2_Click()

        Sheet1.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.SetSourceData
Sheet1.Range("team2").CurrentRegion

End Sub

Sub OptionButton3_Click()

        Sheet1.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.SetSourceData
Sheet1.Range("team3").CurrentRegion

End Sub

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of pawel lupinski

Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:11 PM

HTH

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Anil Gawli

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 02:01:14 -0700

[...]

Post by pawel lupinsk » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 22:27:48

thanks Raj, I've just noticed, it's still too complicated to me but with the time maybe.

Thanks

Pawel

________________________________
There are three Simple VBA Procedure to accomplish this task. I have created 3 name ranges in your sheet Team1,Team2 and Team3 then on Every Option Button Click Event I am assigning the Current Region of Corresponding Range to the Chart Source.
?
?
Sub OptionButton1_Click()
??????? Sheet1.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.SetSourceData Sheet1.Range("team1").CurrentRegion
End Sub
?
?
Sub Sheet1_OptionButton2_Click()
??????? Sheet1.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.SetSourceData Sheet1.Range("team2").CurrentRegion
End Sub
Sub OptionButton3_Click()
??????? Sheet1.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Chart.SetSourceData Sheet1.Range("team3").CurrentRegion
End Sub
?
Regards
Rajan verma