Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by Ayush Jai » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 04:13:24

Hello Everyone,

Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
Sept'11
He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
acheived this recognition for first time.

*About Noorain Ansari :*
[image: noorain.jpg]

Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

*Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

*Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S ,
Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up
!!

*Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by suryaprasad.. » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 05:11:55

Hip Hip Hurry...... For sure you deserve that NOORAIN u rock dear ...keep rocking way to go in this group

Thanks
Surya
Sent from BlackBerry? on Airtel

[...]

Some important links for excel users:
1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links : http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by Sam Mathai Chack » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 13:14:44

Fabulous work Noorain. You make a difference, and all of us in the
forum appreciate your contribution. Carry on the excellent work.

Sam Mathai Chacko (GL)

> Hip Hip Hurry...... For sure you deserve that NOORAIN u rock dear ...keep
> rocking way to go in this group

> Thanks
> Surya
> Sent from BlackBerry? on Airtel

Post by Venkat C » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 13:41:59

Hi Noorain,

Congrats....

*Best Regards,*
*Venkat *
*Chennai*
*My Linked in profile <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/venkatesan-c/21/492/a71>*

> Hello Everyone,

> Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> Sept'11
> He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
> acheived this recognition for first time.

> *About Noorain Ansari :*
> [image: noorain.jpg]

> Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
> throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
> working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
> excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
> follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
> www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

> *Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

> *Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S ,
> Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up
> !!

> *Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

--
*
*

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by Nikhil Sha » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 13:47:16

Hi Noorain

Excellent work Noorain.

Regards

Nikhil

> Hello Everyone,

> Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> Sept'11
> He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
> acheived this recognition for first time.

> *About Noorain Ansari :*
> [image: noorain.jpg]

> Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
> throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
> working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
> excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
> follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
> www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

> *Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

> *Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S ,
> Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up
> !!

> *Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by neil johnso » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 14:28:54

Hi Noor,

Congratulation

Thanks

> Hi Noorain

> Excellent work Noorain.

> Regards

> Nikhil

>> Hello Everyone,

>> Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> Sept'11
>> He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
>> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
>> acheived this recognition for first time.

>> *About Noorain Ansari :*
>> [image: noorain.jpg]

>> Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
>> throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
>> working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
>> excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
>> follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
>> www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

>> *Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

>> *Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S
>> , Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it
>> up !!

>> *Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager

>> --

>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Some important links for excel users:
>> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
>> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

>> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
>> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
>> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

>> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
>> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by Ayush Jai » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 14:33:49

Hello everyone,

I have recognised the achievement on discussexcel.com as well.

Here is the link<http://www.discussexcel.com/google-group/most-helpful-member/most-hel...>

Regards
Ayush Jain

> Hello Everyone,

> Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> Sept'11
> He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
> acheived this recognition for first time.

> *About Noorain Ansari :*
> [image: noorain.jpg]

> Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
> throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
> working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
> excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
> follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
> www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

> *Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

> *Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S ,
> Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up
> !!

> *Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

--
Best regards,
Ayush Jain

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by XLS » Tue, 04 Oct 2011 00:58:19

Congratulation  Noorain........

> Hello Everyone,

> Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> Sept'11
> He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
> acheived this recognition for first time.

> *About Noorain Ansari :*
> [image: noorain.jpg]

> Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
> throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
> working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
> excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
> follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
> www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

> *Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

> *Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S ,
> Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up
> !!

> *Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by syed aliya raza hashi » Tue, 04 Oct 2011 01:11:05

Congratt Noorain bhai you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Hello Everyone,

> Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> Sept'11
> He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
> acheived this recognition for first time.

> *About Noorain Ansari :*
> [image: noorain.jpg]

> Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
> throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
> working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
> excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
> follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
> www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

> *Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

> *Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S ,
> Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up
> !!

> *Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

--
syed aliya

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by rajan verm » Tue, 04 Oct 2011 01:11:29

Congrats Our Fankaar Mate ..you are excellent in Excel.. Keep it Up..

> Congratulation  Noorain........

>> Hello Everyone,

>> Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
>> Sept'11
>> He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
>> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
>> acheived this recognition for first time.

>> *About Noorain Ansari :*
>> [image: noorain.jpg]

>> Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
>> throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
>> working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
>> excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
>> follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
>> www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

>> *Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

>> *Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S
>> , Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it
>> up !!

>> *Keep posting.

>> Regards
>> Ayush Jain
>> Group Manager

>> --

>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Some important links for excel users:
>> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
>> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

>> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
>> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
>> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

>> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
>> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

> --

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

--
Regards
Rajan verma
+91 9158998701

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by Shiek Peer Moh » Tue, 04 Oct 2011 01:42:38

Congrats Noorain. You deserved it..

Congrats to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S ,
Paul for your valuable suggestions

Regards

Shiek

> Hello Everyone,

> Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
> Sept'11
> He has posted 140 posts in sept 2011 and helped many people through his
> expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
> acheived this recognition for first time.

> *About Noorain Ansari :*
> [image: noorain.jpg]

> Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
> throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
> working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
> excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
> follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
> www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

> *Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

> *Thanks to Don Guillett, Bheema, Venkat, GoldenLance, Ashish Koul, XLS S ,
> Paul and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily !! Keep it up
> !!

> *Keep posting.

> Regards
> Ayush Jain
> Group Manager

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

--
Regards,

Shiek

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

Most Helpful Member Sep'11 - Noorain Ansari

Post by Frank Linde » Tue, 04 Oct 2011 05:34:26

Thank you Noorain for?working so hard?to help all of us who need it.
It is very much appreciated

1. Most Helpful Member Jan'12 - Noorain Ansari

 Hello Everyone,

Noorain Ansari has been selected as 'Most Helpful Member' for the month of
Jan'12
He has posted 175 posts in Jan'12 and helped many people through his
expertise. He has been consistent contributor to this excel forum but has
acheived this recognition for first time.

*About Noorain Ansari :*
[image: noorain.jpg]

Noorain is a great poet and keep sharing his thoughts on different topics
throgh cool poems. Professionally, he is a Excel aficionado and presently
working as senior business analyst in One97 Communication Ltd. He is a MS
excel - vba expert and keep sharing his thoughts with this forum. You can
follow his blogs for Excel knowledge and cool poems :
www.excel-macro.blogspot.com & www.noorain-ansari.blogspot.com

*Noorain, Many thanks for all your great support to group. Keep it up*

*Thanks to Rajan Verma, Sam, Don Guillett, Kris, Bheema, Venkat, Chandru ,
Priyanka, Lokesh and other folks for helping excel enthusiasts voluntarily
!! Keep it up !!
**
*Keep posting.

Regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager
Microsoft MVP

  noorain.jpg
2K Download

2. lpd exits on 6.4

3. Most Helpful Member Feb'12 - Noorain Ansari

4. Compiler Deisgn.

5. Most Helpful Member Oct'11 - Sam Mathai Chacko

6. Remoting a ServicedComponent...

7. Rajan Verma : Most Helpful Member - August'11

8. Rajan Verma : Most Helpful Member - July'11

9. Ashish Koul : Most Helpful Member - June'11

10. Ashish Koul : Most Helpful Member - May'11

11. Most Helpful Member Nov'11 - Sam Mathai Chacko

12. Rajan verma : Most Helpful Member- Dec'2011