need help help........Texbox of user form

need help help........Texbox of user form

Post by shariq kha » Sat, 09 Jul 2011 19:06:45

Im trying to assign the value in excel user form thought loop.

Name of the textboxes are TB1,TB2,TB3.. TB22  .

Below is the code which Im using ,but its not working.

For num = 1 To 22
        txtbox_val = "TB" & num & ".value"
            txtbox_val = num
        End If
  Next num

The same thing I wanted to do with the label and the names of the label are
L1,L2,L3L22

Please help me on this.

1. Excel TexBox Control on Dialogs. Help Needed

I need some help on getting a password entry on EXCEL 5.0 displaying * instead
of chars.
Trough A Dialog Box I created a TextBox Control, but unlike Visual Basic
I can't change PasswordChar propertie because it does not exist.
How Can I do This?
I've tried to use WinApi's SendDlgItemMessage but I think I cant get the
Acurrate Message Box ou Control Handlers to the Function.
Can Anyone Help me ?

2. teil1

3. Need Help Help Help.....Putting value in user from by loop

4. How does Pro/E talk to ACAD ?

5. **help**help**help**help**help**help**help

6. How to distinguish between an ejectable and non-ejectable vol:( Again!!!)

7. Company manual needs to be put in PDF form on Intranet site, need help.

8. About Bulk Dumps

9. User Form syntax for control source... HELP???

10. User Form - Help

11. Rescue Plus HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP,HELP, PLEASSSEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. help help oh help help help!

13. Help with PDF forms/javascript Catalog Order Form