Next Working date

Post by Chidurala, Shriniva » Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:44:14

Dear Group,

Please suggest any formula to pick next working date, but Saturday and Sunday should not include.

Working day      Next Working day
9-Feb-12         10-Feb-12
10-Feb-12        13-Feb-12

Regards,
Shrinivas

Next Working date

Post by Shaik Wahee » Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:52:58

Hi Shinivas,

=Workday(A2,1,0)

See the attached
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Chidurala, Shrinivas <

> **

> Dear Group,

> Please suggest any formula to pick next working date, but Saturday and
> Sunday should not include.

>    *Working day* *Next Working day* 9-Feb-12 10-Feb-12 10-Feb-12 13-Feb-12

> Regards,
> Shrinivas

> --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

  Next Working day.xlsx
11K Download

Next Working date

Post by Krishna madoll » Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:34:17

Hi Srinivas,

You can try this formula:

=IF(WEEKDAY($A$1)=7,A1+DAY(2),IF(WEEKDAY($A$1)=6,A1+DAY(3),A1+DAY(1)))

> Dear Group,

> Please suggest any formula to pick next working date, but Saturday and
> Sunday should not include.

> Working day      Next Working day
> 9-Feb-12         10-Feb-12
> 10-Feb-12        13-Feb-12

> Regards,
> Shrinivas

> --

> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
> not get quick attention or may not be answered.

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Krishnaraddi V Madolli.

Next Working date

Post by Paul Schreine » Sat, 11 Feb 2012 02:25:01

the standard =WORKDAY() function calculates the?next working day from a given
date.
it also allows?you to list holidays to be skipped.

So, if you put the date you're starting from in A1,
and a list of Holidays in A4:A20

you can use:
=WORKDAY(A1,1,A4:A20)?

and it will give you the NEXT working day, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and the
dates listed.

Paul
Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can. - John Wesley

________________________________

Sent: Thu, February 9, 2012 4:34:17 AM
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Next Working date

--
Krishnaraddi V Madolli.

quick attention or may not be answered.

5)? Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE? : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

1. Call for non-NeXT CDROM players that work with NeXTs for the FAQ

Lots-o-folks are asking, so it's time to get a list of the non-NeXT
CDROM players that work with NeXT machines.  Please - no speculation,
just the facts (actual experience), and nclude model information.

Please respond by email only.

Thanks!

--
Nathan Janette          "I'm a NeXTstep man,
Dept MB&B, Yale Univ         I'm a NeXTcube guy"

2. Problem with asp.net and JavaScript

3. Dates and work and Remaining Work

4. Q: How to completely remove MS and FP Personal Web Servers in FP98?

5. Multiple Working/Non Working Date Calendars

6. Change Background color of Checkbox Webcontrol?

7. Filtering work for next 2 weeks & old incomplete work.

8. Visio Styles

9. FS:Next Station & Next Monitor with Next Post Script Printer

10. SAP Test Lead (START DATE IS FROM NEXT MONDAY)---------!!

11. Oracle Business Analyst () //// Raleigh, NC //// 6 Month Renewing Contract ---start date next week