Graph Query

Post by Karan Sing » Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:33:36

Dear All,

I want to create a graph as shown below. Is there any way to to create
chart like this. I tried my best to search and create this but I couldn't.
Please help me to create this graph.

Thanks
Karan Singh
www.KagGran.com

  Picture1.jpg
4K Download

Graph Query

Post by David Grugeo » Sat, 02 Jun 2012 22:52:43

Try a stacked bar chart.  Excel will put it as 3 separate bars and you have to go into the data setting and tell it to swap x and y.  You might try a percentage graph variant.  Ten you need a second series to give the cursor with values like h
45, 2, 53 to show the cursor.  Then you tweak the formats so it looks right.

Sent from my iPad

> Dear All,

> I want to create a graph as shown below. Is there any way to to create chart like this. I tried my best to search and create this but I couldn't. Please help me to create this graph.

> Thanks
> Karan Singh
> www.KagGran.com

> --

> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> <Picture1.jpg>

Graph Query

Post by Rajan_Verm » Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:42:01

See if it helps

Regards

Rajan verma

+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]

On Behalf Of Karan Singh
Sent: 01 June 2012 11:04

Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Graph Query

Dear All,

I want to create a graph as shown below. Is there any way to to create chart
like this. I tried my best to search and create this but I couldn't. Please
help me to create this graph.

Thanks
Karan Singh
www.KagGran.com

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

  image001.png
< 1K Download

  Book1.xlsx
15K Download