*This is Anil, - IT Recruiter from SancroSoft USA Inc.*
Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Last 4 digit SSN:
D O Birth:
Visa Status :
Rate per hour:
*Role: Java J2EE Developer***
Location:- Trenton NJ
No of Positions:- 15
Interview Type:- Skype
Position Type : Contract or Full Time
*Below is the MATRX Senior Java Developer Skills Set requirement*:
Highlighted technologies are mandatory.
PLEASE NOTE - If selected for an interview, the candidate must be prepared
to describe how they used all mandatory technologies on their last 3
- 6 years of experience with J2EE stack with good object oriented
- 3 years on IBM WebSphere Application server.
- Strong Java web interface development skills - MVC patterns, Servlets,
- 3years of experience implementing Java Server Faces (version 1.2 and
above), RichFaces components and Facelets, Spring MVC or Spring Webflow
- 1+ year experience using Ajax frameworks.
- 1+ year experience implementing server side code using Spring, ORM
support with JPA and Hibernate
- 1+ years hands on experience with Spring
- 1+ Year hands on experience with EJBs
- 1 years hands on experience with ORM support with JPA and Hibernate
and exposure to Hibernate tools.
- 1+ year experience of using jUnit
- 1+ year experience with Web Services development
- Experience in creating UML diagrams using Rational suite.
- Working knowledge of relational database systems including Oracle.
Database knowledge should include mastery of SQL, exposure to database
schema design, and understanding differences in application interaction
with Oracle, writing stored procedures.
- Exposure to JMS and WebSphere MQ is a plus
- Exposure to EJB 3.0 is a plus.
- Exposure to AIX o/s is a plus.
- Knowledge of FileNet content manager is a plus
- Knowledge of JRule Rule Engine is a plus
- Knowledge of Sun Identity Management, BPM, and reporting tools like
Crystal/BI is a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
* **The power of focus*
*SancroSoft USA INC***
*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
**Phone : 718-360-4748 *||* Fax: 916-200-0305*
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines, **nationwide
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.