counting "E" in the column

Post by pawel lupinsk » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:41:00

Dear All,

I need your help with following. I'd like to count apperiance of numbers bigger then 0 and having in product code "E" at the end. See attachment.

Regarrds,

Pawel

  count_E.xlt
56K Download

counting "E" in the column

Post by dguillett » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:56:08

This yields 27
=SUMPRODUCT((RIGHT(B3:B17,1)="e")*(C3:H17>0))

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software