Need Urgent help

Post by syed aliya raza hashi » Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:44:45

Hi,
I want to learn VBA Excel so what is the path that should i follow ,does any
book will help or what means i despretely learn VBA ,so please help me how
to learn

--
syed aliya

Need Urgent help

Post by Jorge Marque » Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:18:35

well friend im learning by recording and then studying the code, there are
many books, but i dont like them very much, too much writing confuses, i
prefer to see "live" excel and study them and test them, i find very useful,
Ashish Koul blog and twitter, its being very useful to my learning, most of
my macros are based in his codes.but i have some books in pdf if you wish!

> Hi,
> I want to learn VBA Excel so what is the path that should i follow ,does
> any book will help or what means i despretely learn VBA ,so please help me
> how to learn

> --
> syed aliya

> --

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip

> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> 5. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Like our page on facebook , Just follow below link
> http://www.facebook.com/discussexcel

1. need urgent help

Sounds like a Registry problem.

I have usually fixed this sort of problem by starting in safe mode and
deleting (Device Manager) ALL instances of devices which appear more
than once.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome so that we might grok this:

-- Steve

"The biscuits and the gravy never come out even"
Lazarus Long (quoted by RAH)

------------------------
All spammers use From: address above
------------------------

(checked weekly whether there's mail or not -- mostly to remove spam)
------------------------

2. Basilisk II - An Open Source 68k Mac emulator for BeOS, Unix and AmigaOS

3. USB Transceiver-Needed Urgent help

4. HP Scanjet 6250 & Win2K

5. Need urgent help on robotics for year 12 Physics assign.

6. Longtable with 1st section full page?

7. Need Urgent Help on uudecode.

8. Message sits in Outbox

9. pagemaker 6.52 problem - need urgent help

10. need urgent help with cd face

11. Need Urgent help with a CORBA / VBA project

12. Please need urgent help.