(Please Help me) Pivot Table Data Temporary Arrangement without change in original format for printing.

(Please Help me) Pivot Table Data Temporary Arrangement without change in original format for printing.

Post by Mohammed Munee » Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:10:02

Dear Group, Plz check the Below example shown to u and supply u r help
in any way. If it is macro code most welcome.

ex:

Debit Note Ref#

Debit Note(Date)

DebitAmount

Recieved Back Date

F/W to Area Date

FINAL STATEMENT & REFERENCE TO D/N STATUS

original format

CCGQT 110/11-2011

should

3/1/2011

not be

463

changed

03-Mar-12

3/1/2012

Sent to STORE,   Received  BACK  &  F/W to AREA

CCGQT 132/11-2011

temporary change

Debit Note Ref#

Debit Note(Date)

DebitAmount

Recieved Back Date

F/W to Area Date

FINAL STATEMENT & REFERENCE TO D/N STATUS

only for print

CCGQT 110/11-2011

3/1/2011

463

03-Mar-12

3/1/2012

Sent to STORE,   Received  BACK  &  F/W to AREA

Regards,

Muneer,

CC...

  Debit note tracking Matrix.xls