Excel VBA Book?

Post by charlyRoo » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:42:25

I don't know VBA other than manipulating recorded macros. What is the quickest way to learn from foundation up? Book? Some pay site? It takes to long to go through youtubes.

I would like a info dense book that does not assume prior prior VBA knowledge but also assumes I know what a keyboard is.

Excel VBA Book?

Post by Sandeep Kumar Baranwa » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:57:07

Refer
 functionx.com/vbaexcel

this will help

Sandeep

> I don't know VBA other than manipulating recorded macros. What is the
> quickest way to learn from foundation up? Book? Some pay site? It takes to
> long to go through youtubes.

> I would like a info dense book that does not assume prior prior VBA
> knowledge but also assumes I know what a keyboard is.

> --

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*Sandeep Kumar Baranwal*
Credit Risk Methodology & Wholesale Basel
Gurgaon
Mob:-08588802543

Excel VBA Book?

Post by charlyRoo » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 00:29:09

PERFECT!! Thank you very much! I knew there was something out there I
haven't found yet.

> Refer
>  functionx.com/vbaexcel

> this will help

> Sandeep

>> I don't know VBA other than manipulating recorded macros. What is the
>> quickest way to learn from foundation up? Book? Some pay site? It takes to
>> long to go through youtubes.

>> I would like a info dense book that does not assume prior prior VBA
>> knowledge but also assumes I know what a keyboard is.

> --
> *Sandeep Kumar Baranwal*
> Credit Risk Methodology & Wholesale Basel
> Gurgaon
> Mob:-08588802543

> Refer
>  functionx.com/vbaexcel

> this will help

> Sandeep

>> I don't know VBA other than manipulating recorded macros. What is the
>> quickest way to learn from foundation up? Book? Some pay site? It takes to
>> long to go through youtubes.

>> I would like a info dense book that does not assume prior prior VBA
>> knowledge but also assumes I know what a keyboard is.

>> --
>> FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

>> 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
>> Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
>> will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

>> 2) Don't post a question in the thread of another member.

>> 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
>> measure.

>> 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad.

>> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
>> signatures are prohibited.

>> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook.
>> Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

> --
> *Sandeep Kumar Baranwal*
> Credit Risk Methodology & Wholesale Basel
> Gurgaon
> Mob:-08588802543

1. Excel VBA Book

Any personal experience with a good book to learn VBA specifically for
Excel 5? I've created applications in FoxPro, TurboPascal and C, so I
have a moderate amount of background. I bought Inside Excel 5;
unfortunately the VBA portion is just a glossary, and completely
unhelpful to start actual programming with.

Thanks.

2. Task Scheduler error??

3. Book on financial modelisation w/ Excel-VBA codes?

4. Need .Net Architect, Schaumburg, IL & Oldsmar, FL --- 2 Positions

5. Copying chart objects between sheets in an Excel Work Book using VBA

6. tree widget freezes when built with $valrep

7. Book For Excel 2000 VBA

8. gdi+ : draw png

9. Book for learning Excel Macro / VBA

10. Any good book on Excel VBA Macros

11. Summary of VBA Excel 5 books

12. Books for Excel 5 programming (VBA)?