[no subject]

Post by Nesbit Otien » Sat, 02 Jun 2012 17:59:47

[no subject]

Post by NOORAIN ANSAR » Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:19:40

Hi Nesbit,

Please send ur query

--
Thanks & regards,
Noorain Ansari

>  --

> measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

1. HELP: Which NOS/platform is best for Oracle

I am in the process of replacing our company's accounting, manufacturing,
and distribution software with an Oracle7 based package that is written
entirely in Developer/Designer 2000.  I am trying to determine which network
operating system and hardware platform we should run on.  We currently have
about 100 users on a Novell 3.12 running on a Compaq Proliant 1500 server.

We know we must buy an additional server but don't have experience with
anything but Compaq.  As for NOS, I've heard NT is slow but easy to
configure and manage.  I've heard UNIX is fast but cumbersome to manage.
Novell may get eaten by Microsoft.  I would like to hear other's opinions
who have used Oracle on various platforms and NOS.

We are growing very rapidly.  I may have 200 users in a year or two.  May
also need to link to another warehouse/office location soon.  I want great
upgradeability.

Any advice/opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Kevin Arnold
Director of Operations
Colorbok Paper Products, Inc.

2. Software602, Inc.

3. Cisco Voice Consultant (CUCM / CCVP) / No. Of positions: 6 nos.

4. Modem Setup Wizard.

5. Parentheses, negative nos and NT

6. Latitude/Longitude -> Distance (V13.

7. NOS/AX25 on VxWorks?

8. outlook express fonts

9. eBay: Complete Set of NOS Approach Plates and Enroute Charts

10. eBay: Full Set of N.O.S. U.S. Approach plates and Enroute Charts

11. How to add page nos for PDF docs created from Webpages?

12. Quark 4 Mac Doc Pg. Nos.

13. CMOS Battery Part Nos. Toshiba 5200 & Compaq 386/20