Need a file on commonly used Formulas and Functions for MS Excel 2010

Need a file on commonly used Formulas and Functions for MS Excel 2010

Post by Pooja Sharm » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 17:09:50

Hi All,

Could anybody provide with a file of Formulas and Functions for MS Excel 2010.

Regards
Pooja Sharma
Sent from BlackBerry? on Airtel

Need a file on commonly used Formulas and Functions for MS Excel 2010

Post by ashish kou » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 02:19:47

 download this

http://www.xlfdic.com/

> Hi All,

> Could anybody provide with a file of Formulas and Functions for MS Excel
> 2010.

> Regards
> Pooja Sharma
> Sent from BlackBerry? on Airtel

> --

> measure.

> 5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

*Regards*
* *
*Ashish Koul*
*http://www.excelvbamacros.com/*
*http://www.accessvbamacros.com/* <http://www.accessvbamacros.com/>

P Before printing, think about the environment.

Need a file on commonly used Formulas and Functions for MS Excel 2010

Post by Rajan_Verm » Fri, 08 Jun 2012 02:21:38

See the Excel Formula Helps

Regards
Rajan verma
+91 7838100659 [IM-Gtalk]