to make a palette

Post by Jerome Brune » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,

How to make a palette with ptolemy ? (and not a universe)

Thanks,

Jerome BRUNEL

1. Anyone made home made movie DVD's, how?

Hi,

I have some movies of my Kid as a baby from a Digital Video camcorder.
I was thinking of placing them tape when I thought of the XBox, it has
a DVD in it. Why not store them on DVD instead.
It's the only DVD I have so that why I'm writing here.

I have the movies on my PC via firewire and Movie Maker.
I know it must be a DVD-RW to work in an XBox.

What I don't know is what software to use?
I know Nero can make DVD's, but movie DVD's?
Also I don't have a DVD burner, but I know a man who does.
So is it possible to put the movies on CD-RW?
As these movie of my kid are only 20Mins long So I can have them all
on 1 DVD or 4 CD's. If I can have the on CD then this is better as I
can do it all my self...

thx

Jippie

2. Free MIDI Software

3. Takofold 100E - who makes or made it?

4. Any one try out that handspring visor belt clip?

5. Scanning Made Affordable! Scanning made Easy!

6. SMTP and IMAP Client running on the same machine

7. POTEX Monitor??? Who made/makes it??

8. Stupid Quark Question

9. Making a ROM (not absolutely about making .rom)

10. Lotus 123 5.0 Missing color palette

11. Excel formula palette vs wizard

12. Excel Color palettes optimized for screen AND printer

13. Custom borders palette in Excel 5.0