Problems running a star

Post by Maria Dolores Hernandez y Fernand » Fri, 11 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

  I'm Loly. I'm trying to run a galaxy. But I have a problem because when I run
my galaxy the system showed me this problem :

  "DEADLOCK: the indicated stars cannot be run"

  I have looking up something about this problem but I cannot find anything
about it. I'd like to know if  somebody had had a similar problem or knows
something about it.

  Thanks you

1. PROBLEM RUNNING A STAR

The star you are loading has a bug in it that is causing
the pigiRpc process to exit.

Debugging incrementally loaded stars is tricky, there is
some information at:

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyclassic/almagest/docs/prog/ht... Debugging Ptolemy and Extensions Within Pigi

Personally, I find it easiest to build a ptcl that has
the star built in at link time.

-Christopher
--------

    I have a problem when I run a star. I load my star and when I run it. In my

    screen appears the window of run and quickly my result appears but I can no
   t see
    it. And after that in my vem window appear this message:
    "RPC Error server. application exited without callign RPCExit.
     Closing Application
     Elapsed time is 65 seconds"

     If I run another star I have not any problem. But I do not why it appears
   in
    this star.

    Thanks for your help,
     Loly Hernandez

2. OOPS - NVRAM on Sparcstation 2 (4/75) misconfiguration

3. experience with geos (was Re: the Star runs once more)

4. Management of Open Files (Windows 2000 Server)

5. RUN Star

6. TCP/IP source!

7. Updating dynamically linked stars while Ptolemy is running

8. Canon s820 high gloss paper

9. A solution to run standalone simulation (including your own stars) with the COMPIL-SDF Target

10. HOF stars vs. multiple runs

11. problems with making stars (sun4 ld problems)

12. Deriving stars - annoying load-star-perm

13. Debugging while writing stars #2 => recompilation of stars