XeroX Black Print Head P100 8R7969

Post by Retail Is 4 Sucker » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 05:45:27

Anyone know where I can get a cheap XeroX Black Print Head (P100 8R7969)
in the US?
CHEERS!!

1. Help: Xerox N17 printing black band on edge of paper

I just bought a Xerox N17 printer, and no sooner do I
have it out of the box it starts printing a small black
band on the right side of the paper.

I have seen another Xerox printer (a 4512n) do the same
thing. I talked to the person who had that printer and
he said they couldn't figure out a fix for it so they
just scraped the printer (using new toner cartridges and
image drums didn't work).

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Is this a common problem with Xerox printers?

Anyone have a fix, or suggestions?

Any help will be appreciated. I've got about 6 days left
to return the printer, so if I can't get a fix within the
next couple of days I'll be boxing it up and sending it
back.

Thanx.

- Ricardo

2. Where can I get a FAQ list of this news group?

3. Dual P100 compared to single P100?

4. Midi newbie needs help with sound font banks.

5. PDF Print Defaulting / Forcing Color Print - Xerox Tektronix Phaser 850DP

6. win98se shutoff problems

7. XEROX 4020 - Needs Head Cleaning or Repair - 150.00 ( Repost )

8. AutoCad Rel 12 Manuals $3.00 ea

9. Brokering digital color and black printing.......looking for print jobs and available capacity

10. fm: print to file print black/white

11. Head to Head

12. LOTR: The Two Towers HEAD-to-HEAD

13. IGN's head to head hows xbox doing?