IMG Xerox and FNT Xerox

Post by Jean Luc GRIGNAR » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I research specification file with extension .FNT (4635, 4850, ...) and the
specification file with extension IMG

                Thanks you

IMG Xerox and FNT Xerox

Post by Hugh Davi » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>I research specification file with extension .FNT (4635, 4850, ...) and the
>specification file with extension IMG

The format of IMG files is published. You used to be able to get the documentation
from the Xerox Systems Institute, but I doubt they exist any more.

Dunno about FNT files.

--
Regards,

Hugh.
--
VP Desktop Systems, HSBC Bank (USA), London.
The views expressed here are mine, and do not reflect the official

1. Wanted: Info on XEROX .IMG FILES

Hi,
Does anybody know of software which will let me create XEROX ".IMG" files on
an IBM compatible PC system?.  I would be be interested in anything which let
me convert existing files (GIF JPG etc) or which would support direct scanning
from a TWAIN compat. scanner.  I would also be interested in any info about
the file format, such as is it compressed or a straight bitmap?,  are the 3.5
inch drives on XEROX printers IBM compatible or do they use some oddball
proprietary format?
(I don't  know the Xerox model number of the target printers, but they are BIG
commercial units at commercial mailing houses!)
Any Info gratefully received, preferably by Email, to:

Many Thanks
Ron D.

2. creating new users with default roaming profile path?

3. Xerox .IMG > .GIF,JPG,..?

4. Super Print Opinions

5. Ref: TIFF to Xerox .IMG

6. AWE32 --> SBK/SF2 Help Me!

7. Xerox .IMG => anything gif,jpeg,etc..

8. Xerox Copier XC-1045 & Xerox Copier/Fax WorkCenter Pro 610

9. Xerox 5799 support question, not sys.xerox

10. Xerox Viewpoint for Xerox Star

11. Looking For A Used Xerox 6085 or Xerox 8090

12. Inkjet Refills: Xerox,Lexmark,Apple,Epson,Canon,Xerox,Olivetti,TI,...and some really obscure ones