C55 Docuprint

Post by Colin » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:47:19

Has any-one had any trouble with the Xerox c55
the colour side works perfect but Black seem to pickle and burn? Any ideas
would be very welcome

C55 Docuprint

Post by Thil » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:34:14

It sounds like you have a "Bad" developer issue.
Try with a nother black developer module.

Quote:> Has any-one had any trouble with the Xerox c55
> the colour side works perfect but Black seem to pickle and burn? Any ideas
> would be very welcome

1. Need Xerox C55 Docuprint printer-drivers for NT Alpha server.

Regarding: I need Xerox C55 Docuprint printer-drivers for NT Alpha server.

I have searched www.xerox.com, but can't seem to find
any "Xerox C55 Docuprint" printer-drivers for NT Alpha servers

It specifically has to be to an ALPHA server!

I therefore have the following two questions:
    1. Where can I find NT Alpha server drivers for Xerox C55 Docuprint?
    2. Is it enough to install the C55 Docuprint drivers locally
        on each users Windows 95 PC or do I really need to install the
        drivers on our Alpha Server centrally?

Thank you for taking a moment to read my posting.

Greetings from
Lars Br?ns Christensen

-> Remove MUSIC from my e-mail address to e-mail me
-> If possible, please e-mail me directly - thank you :-)

2. danger of updating registry

3. docuprint C55 laser printer

4. Managing dinamic changes of the type/number and order of columns in the DataGrid (depending on the choices done by the users))

5. Docuprint C55

6. Exporting Web Parts which Contain Images (GIF files)

7. docuprint c55

8. Disable ZA Splash Screen

9. help - paper jam on Docuprint C55

10. DocuPrint C55, Color Dev. Kit

11. DocuPrint C55 continuous EA error.

12. Docuprint C55 trouble.... Any help please

13. Xerox Docuprint C55 PS