Xerox 860N having boot up problem.

Post by pez » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:23:55

I have a Tektronics/Xerox 860N that will not go through warm-up. It will
count all the way to 99% then display warm up again, with no count, for
several seconds then go into error status. The error display is
Printer error - contact service: Report Fault 15.0004.45:2611. It doesn't
sound good but I will have to wait till morning to call Xerox. Any help in
the mean time would be greatly appreciated.
Rob

Xerox 860N having boot up problem.

Post by Mark » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:49:45

Call Xerox the drumheater has failed probably the contacts of the lamps.

Mark

Quote:> I have a Tektronics/Xerox 860N that will not go through warm-up. It will