WorkCentre 450cp and Win2000

Post by Adam Lawrenc » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 05:54:15

Hi - can anyone tell me what driver I should use to run my WorkCentre
450cp under Windows 2000? When I bought the thing about three years
ago, I couldn't get it to work, so I emailed Xerox, who told me to
download a different driver as a work-around. This worked fine - at
least for printing and fax, which is basically all I used it for - but
recently I had to reinstall Windows, and, like a moron, forgot to copy
the printer driver. And, of course, the machine isn't in warranty or
covered by a service contract so the jobsworths at Xerox won't help
unless I cough up cash. So, if anyone can tell me what driver to use,
I'd be very grateful indeed.

Many thanks

Adam
--

you know how to email me!

WorkCentre 450cp and Win2000

Post by Thil » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:27:36

The printer driver for the Xerox C8 should work.
ftp://ftp.xerox.com/pub/

> Hi - can anyone tell me what driver I should use to run my WorkCentre
> 450cp under Windows 2000? When I bought the thing about three years
> ago, I couldn't get it to work, so I emailed Xerox, who told me to
> download a different driver as a work-around. This worked fine - at
> least for printing and fax, which is basically all I used it for - but
> recently I had to reinstall Windows, and, like a moron, forgot to copy
> the printer driver. And, of course, the machine isn't in warranty or
> covered by a service contract so the jobsworths at Xerox won't help
> unless I cough up cash. So, if anyone can tell me what driver to use,
> I'd be very grateful indeed.

> Many thanks

> Adam
> --

> you know how to email me!

---

1. NEED Xerox Workcentre 450cp manual

Dear Ya'll !
I am about to purchase a used Xerox Workcentre 450cp and it does not
have the original manual/instruction booklet.I need to find a copy
that I can download or somehow acquire to see if this machine is worth
the asking price of 100 bucks.I am a novice when it comes to this type
of gear so any tips ,advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated
and I thank you in advance for any help !

Your friend in Alabama !
Paddyrat(Yer Bud!)
Realtor just joining this new cyber world !

2. What the Heck is *Plonk*?

3. What Win2K driver if any will let me print to a Workcentre 450cp

4. Permission error

5. WORKCENTRE 450cp

6. msn money question

7. Probs WorkCentre 450cp and Firmware

8. Comcast Sues San Joes

9. Q:Xerox Workcentre 450cp and NT

10. Win2000 and Xerox WorkCentre M950

11. Workcentre 450 cp and Win2000

12. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

13. attempts to get SAS/Connect extablished between Win2000 client and Win2000 server