Tek Phaser 740 cleaning pads

Post by Vito Cavall » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:35:17

Does anyone know where I can get Tektronix 740 Fuser cleaning pads cheap?
Xerox and all major suppliers sell these for at least $60.00.

Can someone email Xerox and tell them that this is an outrageous price for
some plastic with felt glued to it?

Thank you.

Tek Phaser 740 cleaning pads

Post by Thil » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 16:25:17

Hi Vito,

1. No.
2. Yes, you can and so can every body else....

Quote:> Does anyone know where I can get Tektronix 740 Fuser cleaning pads cheap?
> Xerox and all major suppliers sell these for at least $60.00.

> Can someone email Xerox and tell them that this is an outrageous price for
> some plastic with felt glued to it?

> Thank you.

1. Anyone use Tek 740 or HP 4500

Looking for supply cost information and reliability information.

Would like to use this type of machine for printing newsletters and
brochures, maybe 2500 pages per month.

Are these machines going to be able to handle  that amount of output
reliably?  Will the supply costs be prohibitive?

Thanks in advance.

2. DHCP Server Statistics

3. Re Phaser 740 Color laser from Tektronix

4. Serialization of a string array - unexpected results...

5. Phaser 740 hell. HELP!

6. 16MHz 68000 accelerator board.

7. help: can't connect to Phaser 740 over TCP/IP

8. Access Win32 ocnst DRIVE_FIXED - How to?

9. Phaser 740 colors

10. Color matching issues with Illustrator 10 and Phaser 740 (Tektronix)

11. Toner flaking on Phaser 740

12. Phaser 740

13. *** Phaser 740/780 Compatible Scanners ***