docuprint C55 laser printer

Post by Colin » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:24:44

Hi   I'm having trouble with the above printer
It seems to burn and pickle when using just black-using colours seems ok
any-one out there have any ideas
Many thanks

docuprint C55 laser printer

Post by Spamles » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:41:18

Could you elaborate or maybe put in more technical terms what "burn and
pickle" is?

Quote:> Hi   I'm having trouble with the above printer
> It seems to burn and pickle when using just black-using colours seems ok
> any-one out there have any ideas
> Many thanks

1. Need Xerox C55 Docuprint printer-drivers for NT Alpha server.

Regarding: I need Xerox C55 Docuprint printer-drivers for NT Alpha server.

I have searched www.xerox.com, but can't seem to find
any "Xerox C55 Docuprint" printer-drivers for NT Alpha servers

It specifically has to be to an ALPHA server!

I therefore have the following two questions:
    1. Where can I find NT Alpha server drivers for Xerox C55 Docuprint?
    2. Is it enough to install the C55 Docuprint drivers locally
        on each users Windows 95 PC or do I really need to install the
        drivers on our Alpha Server centrally?

Thank you for taking a moment to read my posting.

Greetings from
Lars Br?ns Christensen

-> Remove MUSIC from my e-mail address to e-mail me
-> If possible, please e-mail me directly - thank you :-)

2. Recherche un graveur de CD (Belgique)

3. C55 laser printer

4. Slirp and the IBM internet connection package

5. ||| C55 COLOR Laser Printer INSTANT REBATE extended by XEROX |||

6. Tcl/Tk on Alpha/OpenVMS?

7. C55 laser printer

8. Latest Mozilla has filters for newsgroups

9. C55 Docuprint

10. Docuprint C55

11. docuprint c55

12. help - paper jam on Docuprint C55