XEROX DocuPrint 4512 - toner/drum light orange

XEROX DocuPrint 4512 - toner/drum light orange

Post by Alexander Hai » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:05:36

Hi.
I'd like to buy the XEROX DocuPrint 4512 laser printer. If've got it at
home to try how it works.
 The "Toner/Drum" light is always on (orange). Does it mean, that the toner
or the drum has to be changed? Or is it normal that it's on?
 Thx, alex

XEROX DocuPrint 4512 - toner/drum light orange

Post by Thil » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:47:32

Its indicating that the Drum needs changing.
Be sure to reset the counter after changing, otherwise it continues to be
on.

Quote:> Hi.
> I'd like to buy the XEROX DocuPrint 4512 laser printer. If've got it at
> home to try how it works.
>  The "Toner/Drum" light is always on (orange). Does it mean, that the
toner
> or the drum has to be changed? Or is it normal that it's on?
>  Thx, alex

XEROX DocuPrint 4512 - toner/drum light orange

Post by Alexander Hai » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:21:31

Could the orange light also mean that the toner must be changed? OR is it
for sure the drum?
How can I restet the counter?

thx, alex

> Its indicating that the Drum needs changing.
> Be sure to reset the counter after changing, otherwise it continues to be
> on.

>> Hi.
>> I'd like to buy the XEROX DocuPrint 4512 laser printer. If've got it at
>> home to try how it works.
>> The "Toner/Drum" light is always on (orange). Does it mean, that the
> toner
>> or the drum has to be changed? Or is it normal that it's on?
>> Thx, alex

1. Print drum for Xerox 4512

I need a photo (print) drum for Xerox 4512.
--
Yours sincerely,

Srecko Grgic, M.D.
Ministry of Health
Department for ionizing and non-ionizing radiation protection
Ksaver 200 a, HR-10 000  ZAGREB
Republic of Croatia

phone (+ 385 1) 4607 565
fax.  (+ 385 1) 4607 566
mobile + 385 91 507 2416

2. UML on Mac?

3. ? op een Xerox Docuprint 4512

4. Is this possible?

5. Who can help me with my Docuprint 4512

6. Autosurf to Pro. Eng. Translation

7. Docuprint 4512 PCL..

8. A Netware Server Acting As TCP/IP Router.

9. "Colliding" fonts on Docuprint 4512

10. DocuPrint 4512

11. printing problems with xerox 4512 on win 2000 systems

12. Xerox 4512N printers have problems - help - need 4512 service manual

13. Xerox XE80 series toner & drum replacement ?