xk50cx

Post by IZ LENZNE » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 03:21:10

I am having trouble with the paper feed on a XK50CX

xk50cx

Post by Michael Buntroc » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:44:02

Quote:> I am having trouble with the paper feed on a XK50CX

WOW!

xk50cx

Post by InternetcafĂ© OnlineSurpris » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:34:18

Quote:> I am having trouble with the paper feed on a XK50CX

A few months i had the same prob.

After checking and cleaning and what more, i resolved to dismanteling the
darn thing.

It turned out to be a drinkingstraw fallen into the papertray and fed into
the machine.

lol

Be careful disasembling though, its quite fiddly

Arny

1. XK50cx How do I send a fax wit online dial...

I just got the XK50cx and I have a simple question which I could not find in
the manual...
I need to use the online dial because I need to dial with my MCI card (I
dial an 800 number, then the target number and then my code)... unless there
is a different way?
But I am not sure what the OPERATION SEQUENCE is?
Can someone just please tell me how I fax something and then get the chance
to dial using the above card procedure?
THANK YOU.
Claudio Lichtenthal

2. Help on OPL Source Code For File Xfer X/Y/Z Modem

3. XK50cx stuck in "CHECK CARTRIDGE"

4. Local Group Policy

5. XK50cx Won't Copy

6. Telix freezes system!!