Xerox Copier XC-1045 & Xerox Copier/Fax WorkCenter Pro 610

Xerox Copier XC-1045 & Xerox Copier/Fax WorkCenter Pro 610

Post by James Kreb » Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:38:20

needed help finding the startup kits for both of these unit, I bought them
used online and neither unit came with any user guides, manuals or
directions etc... and do these units come with or need a cd or floppy disk
for drivers to run the unit?  very new to all this stuff... need help ASAP!

1. Xerox WorkCenter Pro 610 All-in-One Printer Scanner Copier Fax PCFax

Would appreciate any comments you may have regarding usability, reliability,
cost of consumables, and quality of service/warranty/hassles.

Am thinking of this machine as solving all aspects of my home office data and
directory publishing business's day-to-day operations.

How are you using yours? How long have you had it? How much have you put
through it?

TIA for your comments and insights.

2. Word generation algorithm

3. Xerox Document Workcenter Pro 610 Manual Needed!

4. Recieved USR Sportster X2 chip upgrade today.

5. Xerox Document WorkCenter Pro 610 Printer Option Board?

6. net.lib for DICE?

7. Looking For Xerox WorkCenter Pro 610 Manual

8. errors compiling smbfs

9. Xerox Workcenter PRO 610 ???

10. Xerox WorkCenter Pro 610

11. Fax/copier Xerox 3010 confirmation report

12. fs copiers Mita DC-213RE & Xerox 1038