M760 Print Head

Post by Bob Hosi » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 05:15:41

I have read on this thread about clogged print heads and cleaning them.  Can someone clarify the how too's of doing this.  I have an M760 and two of the colors are having problems with what looks like banding - Black and blue are fine, Red & yellow do not print clearly.
Any help is appreciated.

Bob

M760 Print Head

Post by olivie » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:13:54

Take out the color print head and clean it physically.
Run the printhead nozzles under warm water until the ink stops running.
Clean the metal contact at the bottom.
Print three self test pages from the m750 to check the colors
To do this hold down the paper feed button for 5 seconds.
If there is no improvement the printhead needs to be replaced

------
Post via http://www.graphigroups.com depuis : ---.ext.eurgw.xerox.com

1. Head to Head

Is the link cable the same as a Cross-Over cable?  If so
would I be able to use a Hub instead of a Link cable to
connect two or more XBOX's together.  If this is possible
can I go the next step and link with another XBOX over the
internet without going through the XBOX Live service.
Seems like this is regular TCP/IP protocol.  Any advice or
history would be appriciated.  Thanks!

2. 2-d plot automatic update

3. LOTR: The Two Towers HEAD-to-HEAD

4. OS/2: when will it get a couple of decent applications?

5. IGN's head to head hows xbox doing?

6. Used AS/400's

7. head to head

8. 8in1 Learning Remote

9. CM11A-0.7 vs CM11A-1.0 head-to-head

10. FrameMaker+SGML v 3B2: head to head

11. Tie::File glitch trying to head a file - head.txt (0/1)

12. NeXT Color Printer, print head problem

13. Print Head